Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Today another perfect illustration of why there is absolutely no need to crap ourselves when we play the ugly sisters.

Killie have no beaten and drawn with both the huns and Celtic this season. Hibs have beaten the huns twice and drawn with Celtic twice. Hearts and St J have had results against both too.

Why we have put in embarrassingly crap performances against both every single time we have faced them this season seriously fucks me off. We clearly go into those games with an inferiority complex yet many teams well below us in the league continually prove there is absolutely no need to fear them.

• Upvote 3

Today another perfect illustration of why there is absolutely no need to crap ourselves when we play the ugly sisters.

Killie have no beaten and drawn with both the huns and Celtic this season. Hibs have beaten the huns twice and drawn with Celtic twice. Hearts and St J have had results against both too.

Why we have put in embarrassingly crap performances against both every single time we have faced them this season seriously fucks me off. We clearly go into those games with an inferiority complex yet many teams well below us in the league continually prove there is absolutely no need to fear them.

I agree Shinzy

Because McInnes shits the bed.

His sheer fucking incompetence in this regard is infuriating.

If he had the balls to set us up v huns / tims to play to OUR strengths, in a manner and formation WE are comfortable with, we'd have a fair chance of being top of the league at present.

But he doesn't have those balls.

He has a shrivelled up empty ball bag dangling round the corner from his shite pipe.

Utterly devoid of any manner of testiclae.

Id also add that whilst were sorting our shit out were gifting them possession to the half way line which is fatal. Refusing to play to our strengths and positively encouraging them to play to theres doesnt strike me as a good idea. Add in that weve basically done that, what, 6 times in the last 8 and you know what? Ive a growing suspicion that it just might not be working!

Id also add that whilst were sorting our shit out were gifting them possession to the half way line which is fatal. Refusing to play to our strengths and positively encouraging them to play to theres doesnt strike me as a good idea. Add in that weve basically done that, what, 6 times in the last 8 and you know what? Ive a growing suspicion that it just might not be working!

He hit on the right formula against Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final. He should have stuck to that rather than the tactics he has tried to adopt this season.

What's Tansey giving away that joke penalty got to do with mcinnes "shitting the bed"?

It's no so much individual incidents that happen in the games against them it's how he sets the team up that's where the accusations of shitting himself comes from. He always seems to change our system when we play them.

The game you mentioned where Tansey gave away the penalty he played three at the back with Considine as a wing back. Not a very clever thing to do as I'm sure you'll agree and it backfired on him big time.

He always talks about having huge confidence in his players. Well I'd like to see him demonstrate that in tactics and motivating the players when we play the ugly sisters. We never look confident against them and the ugly sisters pick up on that very early on and feed off it whereas other lesser SPFL sides do play against them with confidence and belief and due to that have managed to get results against them. 4-2-3-1 with one recognised striker is our best formation everyone knows that. Don't play someone at left back who time and time again gets hugely exposed by the Glasgow filth. Several teams have shown the way this season of how to worry them I'd like to see DM employ similar tactics to those that we can all see work.

Just play your best team and formation and try and impose yourselves on them to put doubt in their mind like we did in the SC final. Play with belief and press them high, harry them and don't give them time and space on the ball in the final third ala Killie yesterday. It won't guarantee success against them but it's clearly the best way of approaching these games.

• Upvote 2

Two things. The pressure to move on the big lump came from, basically, the club who hadnt enjoyed getting him up em. Funny that.

Secondly the disastrous back 5 experiment cost us the first game at Ibrox. The Pittodrie one was basically a momentum thing (and a manager thing and a shat it against 10 men thing). Only it wasnt an experiment because did we not try exactly the same thing against Celtic in the league cup and got exactly the same result? Its not the error that kills you off. Its making it again and again that does that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1