Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

It's a good start for Hearts but that's all it is. Let's see where they are after 24 games not 4. At that point if they are still top then you can say it's a great weekend for them if they win and their rivals drop points because it's far closer to the finishing line.

But they won't be top of the league after 24 games. However they definitely look as if they are a far more serious contender for a top 3 or 4 finish this season.

Β 

What a shite fkn post. I didn't say they are going to win the league, or anything close to it.

It was a SINGULAR post stating that it has been a great weekend of results for them. That is all. & I most certainly can & DID say it was a great weekend for them BECAUSE IT WAS.

Β 

Your jealousy & our contrasting result from theirs has made you try & childishly find some straws to clutch where there aren't any.

Β 

Hearts fans will say that all the results were pretty much spot on for them, other than maybe an arse cheek draw rather than Tim win.

Just watched the Partick goal which was disallowed v Morton on Saturday. If someone can oblige by explaining how the ref can award a throw in I'd be happy to tell them they're wrong. There is no possible scenario within the rules that the referee can be correct. The guy should be sacked, end of.

• Upvote 2

What a shite fkn post. I didn't say they are going to win the league, or anything close to it.

It was a SINGULAR post stating that it has been a great weekend of results for them. That is all. & I most certainly can & DID say it was a great weekend for them BECAUSE IT WAS.

Β 

Your jealousy & our contrasting result from theirs has made you try & childishly find some straws to clutch where there aren't any.

Β 

Hearts fans will say that all the results were pretty much spot on for them, other than maybe an arse cheek draw rather than Tim win.

Let's just say your opinion of what a great weekend is for a team after just 4 league games and mine obviously differ greatly. Some results arguably went their way but did they extend their lead at the top points wise despite playing what so far seems to be one of the two worst teams in the league at home with all their genuine rivals (bar Hibs) playing each other? No they didn't.

Β 

It was a decent weekend for them (mostly because of Hibs unexpectedly losing to a bottom 6 newly promoted club) but a GREAT one? Like I said if you interpret last weekend as great for them we definitely view the game of football very differently.

Β 

Hearts beat a pish St Mirren team at home and 4 of their 5 major rivals (who all finished well above them last season) played each other so obviously some of their rivals had to drop points. We lost to Killie yes but how do you know that result won't cost Hearts a European place and say Β£200k prize money come the end of the season? Killie finished well above them last season didn't they? And could easily finish above them again as we are only 4 games in. The way you are talking you seem convinced Killie are not a threat to Hearts this season which I find a tad strange.

Β 

Come May next year if we yet again finish well above Hearts and Killie finish above them by a single point then the weekends result at Pittodrie would actually turn out to be a very poor one for them. Or do you disagree with that? Also if Hearts have true aspirations of winning the league then the result at Parkhead was also a poor one for them.

So I just can't see how anyone can say with any conviction at this stage that it was a great weekend for them when there are still so many unknowns as the season has barely even started. Are Hearts playing for the title, second place or 5th/6th? I honestly don't know for sure yet it's too early to tell IMO because although at the moment they seem stronger due to their early results they have lost their best defender by far for 6 months to a bad injury and also sold the man who was clearly their best striker (and talisman) to a direct rival. Who knows what effect that will have on them in the coming months.

Β 

Hypothetically had Hearts beaten Sevco at Ibrox at the weekend instead of St Mirren at home and their other 4 genuine rivals all lost to bottom 6 opposition in the same round of games then you could definitely argue it was a great weekend for them even at this early stage. But that didn't happen.

• Downvote 3

Let's just say your opinion of what a great weekend is for a team after just 4 league games and mine obviously differ greatly. Some results arguably went their way but did they extend their lead at the top points wise despite playing what so far seems to be one of the two worst teams in the league at home with all their genuine rivals (bar Hibs) playing each other? No they didn't.

It was a decent weekend for them (mostly because of Hibs unexpectedly losing to a bottom 6 newly promoted club) but a GREAT one? Like I said if you interpret last weekend as great for them we definitely view the game of football very differently.

Hearts beat a pish St Mirren team at home and 4 of their 5 major rivals (who all finished well above them last season) played each other so obviously some of their rivals had to drop points. We lost to Killie yes but how do you know that result won't cost Hearts a European place and say Β£200k prize money come the end of the season? Killie finished well above them last season didn't they? And could easily finish above them again as we are only 4 games in. The way you are talking you seem convinced Killie are not a threat to Hearts this season which I find a tad strange.

Come May next year if we yet again finish well above Hearts and Killie finish above them by a single point then the weekends result at Pittodrie would actually turn out to be a very poor one for them. Or do you disagree with that? Also if Hearts have true aspirations of winning the league then the result at Parkhead was also a poor one for them.

So I just can't see how anyone can say with any conviction at this stage that it was a great weekend for them when there are still so many unknowns as the season has barely even started. Are Hearts playing for the title, second place or 5th/6th? I honestly don't know for sure yet it's too early to tell IMO because although at the moment they seem stronger due to their early results they have lost their best defender by far for 6 months to a bad injury and also sold the man who was clearly their best striker (and talisman) to a direct rival. Who knows what effect that will have on them in the coming months.

Hypothetically had Hearts beaten Sevco at Ibrox at the weekend instead of St Mirren at home and their other 4 genuine rivals all lost to bottom 6 opposition in the same round of games then you could definitely argue it was a great weekend for them even at this early stage. But that didn't happen.

Oh stfu. They EXTENDED their lead over all THREE of their main expected challengers for 'best of the rest' but arguably it would have been better for them had the arse cheeks drawn.

Β 

You are desperately trying to add in all sorts of shite to get away from the basic point that was made & the one you denied in first place.

Β 

LAST WEEKEND WAS PRETTY MUCH THE PERFECT DAY/S OF RESULTS FOR THEM AS ALMOST ALL THE TEAMS THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHALLENGING DROPPED POINTS BAR CELTIC.

Β 

nobody said anything about them winning the league or anything as dramatic as that. It was ALL based on ONE weekends results you fkn clown.

Β 

I only read about a quarter of your post as the rest was just more of you trying to move away from the actual point that was being discussed to try & somehow justify that you have a point I am pretty sure.

Β 

I will also add. Hearts a going to be a very different animal with a full season under Levein compared to the shite of last season. They will be just as big a challenge to us as Hibs & Huns were & there was very little room for error in that.

Is it not simply that they missed the "goal" completely and the defender blooters it out for a throw-in in the aftermath of said "goal"?

Β 

You'd have thought the reaction of the 22 players would have given them a clue.Β  Not a single complaint by a Morton player as they walk back for kick off.

Β 

Poor sportsmanship by them not to just let Thistle score a from the throw in.