Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Robson was offered the Raith job before and turned it down because he wanted to learn from McInnes. If McInnes is who he wants to emulate then I very much doubt his teams' style of football would differ much.

Maybe he still thinks he has a thing or two to learn about speaking shite to the media & keeping sucking up to the arse cheeks & Milne

Brenda blaming the ref. Stupid cunt.

I know what a twat. Now that was what you called a definite red card. Even the likes of Pat Bonner said it was a definite red card. I honestly think despite being 2nd at the moment Rodgers is feeling the pressure

thought cameron smith was exceptional

Have to hold my hands up and say I’ve maybe got it wrong with him as he did look good from what I saw of the game. If he was to continue playing like that in the other games then he might finally start to show the potential he occasionally showed here

I know what a twat. Now that was what you called a definite red card. Even the likes of Pat Bonner said it was a definite red card. I honestly think despite being 2nd at the moment Rodgers is feeling the pressure

Have to hold my hands up and say I’ve maybe got it wrong with him as he did look good from what I saw of the game. If he was to continue playing like that in the other games then he might finally start to show the potential he occasionally showed here

Cammy is a good player. Lacking the pace needed to be a top player unfortunately.

Oops, quoted the wrong post

McInnes to leave 'by mutual consent' is our only hope of getting shot of the fkr because no English side would want him if they have to pay compensation for him now & us getting compensation from some daft fkrs would be our only hope of stealing the likes of Clarke from Killie. Yes I do still think Clarke is a better manager than McInnes & give him the budget McInnes gets to work with & he would show it.

So we will have to likely go with an unproven manager, as there are not exactly many decent proven managers that would want to come to us. At least not the kind we would hope to attract.

I believe we have a very decent prospect to replace McInnes at the club right now but not sure he is enough of a yes man for Milne to give him a go.

• Downvote 1

McInnes to leave 'by mutual consent' is our only hope of getting shot of the fkr because no English side would want him if they have to pay compensation for him now & us getting compensation from some daft fkrs would be our only hope of stealing the likes of Clarke from Killie. Yes I do still think Clarke is a better manager than McInnes & give him the budget McInnes gets to work with & he would show it.

So we will have to likely go with an unproven manager, as there are not exactly many decent proven managers that would want to come to us. At least not the kind we would hope to attract.

I believe we have a very decent prospect to replace McInnes at the club right now but not sure he is enough of a yes man for Milne to give him a go.

And fas that ? so is your man in the shadows better than Clarke? 

• Downvote 1