Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Nobody is kicking us off the top. Certainly no yous. Or Embra's wee team.

Berra to return. Vanecek to arrive. Clare to get a game. All adding to a team 5 points clear.

If we're still top January, expect money man to start flexing. Jones from Killie would be decent. Maybe Shanks at Ayr too, for the bench.

Rumour we enquired about Jordan Rhodes. Shows the ambition. Still think a Charlie Adam final year on the cards. MF experience and cool head.

This feels a genuine attempt to go for the league.

Just had a look at your results to see what all the fuss is about. You have pumped st Mirren and Hamilton who are relegation favourites, you beat Motherwell 1-0 which even we can do and you beat a 10 man killie with a late goal. Only impressive thing is the victory against Celtic. Started well and fair play for believing but very early days yet.

A missed pen away from keeping the straight wins going. And Livi will surprise a few. Aggressive and well organised. They outfought us, which isn't easy at Tynie.

Of course the West coast arse cheeks are favourites, but if we don't believe, what chance?

If we can play most of the season with an XI that looks like;

Bobby

Souttar

Berra

Dunne

Clare

Lee

Haring

Mitchell

Naismith

Vanecek

Ikpeazu

I think all we'd be missing is a bench player with blistering pace. Mulraney it ain't. And I think we'll bring Wallace home still.

Man for man you can make a case we're not as good as Celtic. But there's a great team spirit at Hearts that they don't have. And we've already done them on the back of that. Brown doesn't prance around our gaff with his hands on his hips. Too busy watching for Naismith taking his balls off.

Who knows? But gonna keep believing. Otherwise what's the point for us, yous, even the cunts down Lochend. Celtic are shite just now. Something is rotten there. And Sevco have signed some dross under a rookie manager. Wait til it's on top of him.

This COULD be good timing for a league challenge.

Like I said to you mate it's way too early to talk about title challenges after 6 games seriously get a grip. Nothing wrong with believing but the season has hardly started yet. 3 years ago we won our first 8 league games and last season we won 7 and drew 2 of our first 9 league games. But we were nowhere near in the end despite finishing second both times. If you're still top after 26 games and not 6 then you can say for sure it's a definite league title challenge.

Celtic haven't clicked into gear yet but you only beat their shadow team they had one eye on the CL qualifier in Greece 3 days later. They certainly didn't look rotten when they put the huns to the sword when they played their first choice XI. They have far better players than Hearts only Berra would have a realistic chance of getting into Celtic's first choice XI (Naismith and Souttar might make their bench). And say what you like about Sevco but they took your best striker from you last month and from what I've seen from them so far this season I think they are a better outfit than Hearts, Hibs and ourselves. Unfortunately.