Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

I told that weirdo stalker Gray’s Babylon a few weeks ago that Ryan Porteous was the dirtiest cunt in Scottish football,

Β 

I rest my case.

Β 

He’s also the most brainless.

Β 

Horrendous footballer.

Correct. I hate the Huns more than any fucker but that was a red card any day of the week. Anybody who thinks differently needs their heed lookit at.

Β 

The boy Porteous’ reaction to scoring the opener at Pittodrie proved he’s nae the full shilling.

Correct. I hate the Huns more than any fucker but that was a red card any day of the week. Anybody who thinks differently needs their heed lookit at.

Β 

The boy Porteous’ reaction to scoring the opener at Pittodrie proved he’s nae the full shilling.

The lad is a bell end.

And you’re right, anyone who says that’s not a red card is clueless.

As much as I despise the huns & wish it was Ryan Jack, it was utterly brainless & typical of him.

Β 

Babylon, shut yer hole

Β 

It’s a pity Morelos wasn’t up against him.

The two of them could’ve had a windae lickin’ competition between them.

The tackle was typical of Porteous and sums up why he'll never be a top player. He saw an opportunity to do damage to Barisic and score points with his own fans. We'd probably be celebrating if a Dons player had gone in like that, but in the cold light of day it's a Sunday league challenge and something which is clearly part of his game

The tackle was typical of Porteous and sums up why he'll never be a top player. He saw an opportunity to do damage to Barisic and score points with his own fans. We'd probably be celebrating if a Dons player had gone in like that, but in the cold light of day it's a Sunday league challenge and something which is clearly part of his game

100% correct.

Β 

A Sunday League challenge from a Sunday League player.

Β 

Best watch what you’re saying though, you’ll have the Babbleon Hibs weirdo on calling you a β€œfat wank” ;)

(In case you’re wondering I do think he is a virgin still living at home).

You called this one right. Every post is argumentative, self opinionated and aggressive.

Β 

Gives me a sair heid this one.

Imagine being self opinionated in a forum :-)

What a daft thing to say.

Do you want me to speak for you instead of me?

Maybe you don’t understand the concept of a forum.

For self-opinion.

Β 

What I find it very odd is that an HIVS fans first thought after getting a horsing from the huns is to post on an Aberdeen forum.

Imagine being self opinionated in a forum :-)

What a daft thing to say.

Do you want me to speak for you instead of me?

Maybe you don’t understand the concept of a forum.

For self-opinion.

Β 

What I find it very odd is that an HIVS fans first thought after getting a horsing from the huns is to post on an Aberdeen forum.

Calm doon min.

Β 

Everything in life isn't a fight to assert yourself.

Β 

I just come here to talk about Aberdeen and have a bit of light relief as I'm sure most others do.

I told that weirdo stalker Gray’s Babylon a few weeks ago that Ryan Porteous was the dirtiest cunt in Scottish football,

Β 

I rest my case.

Β 

He’s also the most brainless.

Β 

Horrendous footballer.

There was fuck all wrong with that tackle - he clearly won the ball

Β 

Blatant dive from the hun. As usual