Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I can picture it now.  Hibs game last day.  Need the 3 points and 5 goal margin.

Dramatic team shift from our 5-4-1 and we're throwing in everyone with goal scoring prowess.

Yes folks, its the 93rd minute, we're 1-1, and we're going for it...

Aye. Need 2 goals in injury time and on comes McGeouch for a forward. 

23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

4 out of 6 I reckon.

a 1-0 v Hamilton & a 0-0 v the Dundee Utd.

They’re goal difference effectively means we’re 5 behind them and they have a game in hand. 

Failing to score against never mind beat the jutes over the course of a season is a sacking offence on its own

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, NEM said:

Failing to score against never mind beat the jutes over the course of a season is a sacking offence on its own

We can add it to the list of sackable offences.

- 4th 3 years in a row

- constant failure in Europe

- 1 trophy in 8 years

- consistently shite football

- club record for 0 goals in consecutive games.

- 2 wins in 12? 

- 9 wins since October 

15 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

3rd is gone imo.

Even if hibs implode we'd need to go on a winning run and you don't go from 2 wins in 12, 1 goal in 8 games and playing shite to a winning run.

A distant but comfy 4th beckons which surely to fuck isn't good enough to keep the fraud in a job. 

Aye thats the problem. Hibs will be able to drop plenty of points and still get 3rd. Same reason Killie and Motherwell got 3rd the last few seasons... cause we dropped so many points

3 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I can picture it now.  Hibs game last day.  Need the 3 points and 5 goal margin.

Dramatic team shift from our 5-4-1 and we're throwing in everyone with goal scoring prowess.

Yes folks, its the 93rd minute, we're 1-1, and we're going for it...

And in the 92nd minute, he takes off McGinn and throws on Devlin up front.

I don't expect us to play Hibs in the final match. If by some magical upturn in goalscoring form, we can keep the gap to only 4 points by the split (still relies on Hibs doing a big old spot of Hibsing it), I doubt the league would leave it so late....they'd want us to play them early so that we might close the gap and keep any residual excitement about going for 3rd alive. I'd expect us to face the arse cheeks in our last 2 matches, with Hibs getting them early....possibly with us sandwiched between as the second match

32 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't expect us to play Hibs in the final match. If by some magical upturn in goalscoring form, we can keep the gap to only 4 points by the split (still relies on Hibs doing a big old spot of Hibsing it), I doubt the league would leave it so late....they'd want us to play them early so that we might close the gap and keep any residual excitement about going for 3rd alive. I'd expect us to face the arse cheeks in our last 2 matches, with Hibs getting them early....possibly with us sandwiched between as the second match

Thats a lot of if's and but's. Lets beat Hamilton first and see Hibs drop points in one of their next two

win win tonight.

Either Huns lose out on their undefeated season or our arch rivals Livvie drop some points.

GO HUNS

We probably also want saints to beat Hamilton so that saints are highly motivated for their game against hibs on saturday. if st johnstone take 3 wins out of 3 they'll likely sneak in to the top six.

43 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

win win tonight.

Either Huns lose out on their undefeated season or our arch rivals Livvie drop some points.

GO HUNS

We probably also want saints to beat Hamilton so that saints are highly motivated for their game against hibs on saturday. if st johnstone take 3 wins out of 3 they'll likely sneak in to the top six.

Want Saints to beat Hamilton regardless. Fucking tinpot shite get out the league.

8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

win win tonight.

GO HUNS

Not going great so far

Just now, G31DON said:

WHO COULD DO BETTER? C'mon Tord, this is as good as it gets. 

(Who would you be aiming at first? )

Tough choice.

It was certainly McInnes for a lot of the time this season. I softened a bit recently. We'll see on the day.

I despised Cosgrove for turning to shit