Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, CalgaryDon said:

Hibs have just sealed third spot.

"Zero contact on Boyle there, it's blatant from Boyle. He's on a yellow and is lucky to stay on. Clear and obvious error from John Beaton"

"Ross County just don't clear their lines and Nisbet is alive at the back post. The conditions have helped that there, the rain has allowed it to get to Nisbet."

Sums up our season. They've had all the breaks and we haven't.

1 goal in 9 games, 1 win in 13 games and you are saying we're not getting the breaks?

What a load of shite, we're getting what we deserve.

Finally put out of our misery.

Assuming if one of the top 3 win the cup then the biggest fuck up of the modern era.

Missing out on the group stage opportunity is a huge fuck up and it was right that heads should roll. We should not stop at 2.

Again, next season there will be three group stage spots available. Again, we must be getting one of those spots

9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Finally put out of our misery.

Assuming if one of the top 3 win the cup then the biggest fuck up of the modern era.

Missing out on the group stage opportunity is a huge fuck up and it was right that heads should roll. We should not stop at 2.

Again, next season there will be three group stage spots available. Again, we must be getting one of those spots

Aye, even gone, McInnes legacy of miserable failure with regard to European group stage football continues.

Even though he won't be here, he's still managed to fuck us up for next season with his clusterfuck this season.

Could easily have been avoided if he had been binned weeks / months earlier.

As he clearly should have been.

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye, even gone, McInnes legacy of miserable failure with regard to European group stage football continues.

Even though he won't be here, he's still managed to fuck us up for next season with his clusterfuck this season.

Could easily have been avoided if he had been binned weeks / months earlier.

As he clearly should have been.

We are only six points behind.

I would have put him on gardening leave after the Livvie game (one of the times Joe Lewis threw the ball in the net this season like a dog shit keeper).

6 games since then and we managed to get 5 points.

A new/no manager bounce would possibly have us fairing better and in with a shout. Fucked it

I think the Board have fucked it holding on. Plenty fans on here continuously said they'd rather McInnes than Doc, Sheerin or Robson but I really think removing McInnes would have given us some/any reaction which would have us fairing better already.

No real interest in remaining league games other than the outside chance someone other than arse cheeks/top 4 win SC which will mean we have to finish above Livi.

we need about 4 points from remaining 15 to do this I think but even that isn’t assured as Livi are more than capable of getting 9 points & beating us on gd. Especially if either arse cheek fancies gifting them points to fk us over for a laugh.

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No real interest in remaining league games other than the outside chance someone other than arse cheeks/top 4 win SC which will mean we have to finish above Livi.

we need about 4 points from remaining 15 to do this I think but even that isn’t assured as Livi are more than capable of getting 9 points & beating us on gd. Especially if either arse cheek fancies gifting them points to fk us over for a laugh.

we need to avoid defeat away to Livvie and thats about the extent of it. i would bet the computer sends us there first

39 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

we need to avoid defeat away to Livvie and thats about the extent of it. i would bet the computer sends us there first

Even with that result could you safely say they couldn’t get 2 wins from any of other games & we avoid losing all of them? 
4th certainly isn’t as safe as some may believe. Especially on 2021 form

44 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think we can rely on them now arranging for us to face the arse cheeks in the first 3 ties...likely first and 3rd but maybe even first and second. The SPL thinking being that a couple of defeats for us early on gives Livi the chance to close the gap quickly. Of course they'd have to face them both a bit later...maybe one 3rd and the other 4th. 

That could leave the possibility of a winner takes all tie against Livi in the last game of the season. It would be especially pertinent if the arse cheeks eventually find themselves in the same half of the SC draw, allowing a smaller club the chance to go all the way to the final and the possibility of that club then taking the reward of  a EL play-off round tie by winning the Cup

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Even with that result could you safely say they couldn’t get 2 wins from any of other games & we avoid losing all of them? 
4th certainly isn’t as safe as some may believe. Especially on 2021 form

I think we can safely say sevco are going to go undefeated.

I think we can safely say we'll score 0 or 1 goals every game.

Beyond that fuck knows. But what an amazing season for us to blow third place 7 points from 30 and we are still only 7 points behind.

Those that don't want third place are certainly putting the rest of us through the mill. 

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming the bets aren’t in his name then how do you prove conspiracy.    It’s not like they’re betting he’ll get booked in the 29th minute for deliberate hand ball. Plus the loon seems to get booked all the time.  People are saying “aye it’s obvious”. No offence but I’ve watched him (never mind the Willie Collum thing) and it’s more than obvious he’s going to get booked and it’s nothing to do with betting patterns.  It’s because he’s a fouling mouthy little cunt.

Slightly o/t but I’m sure Matt Le Tissier once tried to boot the ball out of play straight from the kick off in a game because he had thousands on the opposition  winning the first throw in.  He was spewing though as he miskicked it and one of his team mates kept it in and won a throw in for Southampton.  

• Haha 1
Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

Slightly o/t but I’m sure Matt Le Tissier once tried to boot the ball out of play straight from the kick off in a game because he had thousands on the opposition  winning the first throw in.  He was spewing though as he miskicked it and one of his team mates kept it in and won a throw in for Southampton.  

I was just thinking about that one as well, they did it all the time as part of spread betting and it normally was based on the time of the first throw in.

He admitted it in his autobiography.

• 2 weeks later...