Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

47 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

There’s no doubt, our major issue has been defensively and goalkeeping errors. I’m sure you’ll agree that we’ve not had a settled defence this year from the personnel changes (only Considine was considered to be a defender from last seasons squad), to new players taking time to settle in (Bates, started horrendously and a bomb scare, but seemed to be settling down), to players adapting to new roles (McCrorie, I think he’s been very good and improving each game in defence), to Scottish I ternationalists (Gallagher just seemed too laid back when he first started playing in the team), to developing and integrating youths (Ramsay could play a full match at the start of the season) and of course the injuries.

Thats not making excuses incidentally, but certainly a factor in not having had a settled side there yet that have been able to bond into a cohesive unit.

Maybe Glass and his team can’t do it, maybe there is evidence to suggest he’s never proven it, yet maybe, once we get the defence settles, we’ll be better in that department.

Can you explain how it’s all going to be better with our fully fit attacking players? We aren’t exactly banging them in either.

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

There’s no doubt, our major issue has been defensively and goalkeeping errors. I’m sure you’ll agree that we’ve not had a settled defence this year from the personnel changes (only Considine was considered to be a defender from last seasons squad), to new players taking time to settle in (Bates, started horrendously and a bomb scare, but seemed to be settling down), to players adapting to new roles (McCrorie, I think he’s been very good and improving each game in defence), to Scottish I ternationalists (Gallagher just seemed too laid back when he first started playing in the team), to developing and integrating youths (Ramsay could play a full match at the start of the season) and of course the injuries.

Thats not making excuses incidentally, but certainly a factor in not having had a settled side there yet that have been able to bond into a cohesive unit.

Maybe Glass and his team can’t do it, maybe there is evidence to suggest he’s never proven it, yet maybe, once we get the defence settles, we’ll be better in that department.

Considine was injured long enough before window closed & even before his injury (& replacement was signed) Glass was & clearly did make a complete cunt of signing/making our defence.

It’s like defensive strength was just a fkn inconvenience to sign & he concentrated on making midfielders the ‘backbone’ of the team when defensive strength should have been massive (if not main) priority 

said it a 1000 times but his transfer window was the most pathetic/amateur I have witnessed in a long time (if not ever) when looking at numbers (& budget) put in.

As they coach in Letter Kenny says

’FUCKING EMBARRASSING’

Like giving a twelve year old an invisibility cloak in a whorehoose 

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Arsed if I'm gan roond in circles on a Saturday night over this.

Simmer doon dafterse and have a beer

I am. Well, cider to be accurate. Savannah Dry. Highly recommended ?

You said I’m using a crystal ball… when I was talking about Glass’s record past & present.

You perhaps don’t understand the concept of a crystal ball ?

29 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Considine was injured long enough before window closed & even before his injury (& replacement was signed) Glass was & clearly did make a complete cunt of signing/making our defence.

It’s like defensive strength was just a fkn inconvenience to sign & he concentrated on making midfielders the ‘backbone’ of the team when defensive strength should have been massive (if not main) priority 

said it a 1000 times but his transfer window was the most pathetic/amateur I have witnessed in a long time (if not ever) when looking at numbers (& budget) put in.

’FUCKING EMBARRASSING’

Dave Cormack will point to the fact that we only had a head of recruitment in with three weeks left of the transfer window. 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

You think Bates was improving? He’s been total horseshit every single game.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

’FUCKING EMBARRASSING’

Gotta love the Champ Manager fans who think it’s so easy

• Upvote 1

15 games in & we’re 18 points from top even though Huns haven’t been close to as good as last season & have dropped points in 4 games. Probably 21 points off them (that’s SEVEN games worth) as they will likely win their game in hand.

5 points off bottom team in league & possibly only 4 or 2 points off them if they got something from their own game in hand. That is making it look slightly better than reality also as County are the only team below us that are more than one game behind potentially catching us, as the rest have a game in hand over us also but are all within that ONE win of surpassing us. 

only 15 fkn games in as well ffs. It’s ridiculously bad. Thank fk we have the cup record to spruce it up a bit though. Oh wait, sorry ignore that bit.

Thank fk we have the Scottish cup to look forward to to save our season

Some fans appear to have Hearts fans levels of arrogance/ignorance to our potential relegation capabilities under Glass & look how many times they have been humbled yet still managed to keep that level of arrogance.

I am not arrogant enough to think relegation is beneath us with current team/manager (no pun intended) but I am arrogant enough to think we as a club ‘should’ not be a club that should have to ever worry about the threat of relegation even though we have had a few seasons of such a dire concept given the size of the club, as over all we as a club have never been to such dire levels as Hearts really.

We will very soon be directly competing against many sides that have many players that are used to the fight of battling in a relegation fight & we do not have a manger (or players it seems) with the mentality to out fight these type clubs mentally.

Any chat of ‘next few games’ etc. are complete desperation & delusions of reality. The current manager is far more likely to get us in a worse situation than a better one & even if he did manage to get into a slightly better situation then all that does is delay the realisation (for the stubborn)  that he still will never be good enough for this club. He is a shite manager at this level. No matter that he has had us playing a few games of ‘exciting’ football in contrast to that of McInnes. McInnes is by far a better manger & I never thought of him as anything more than blatantly average at this level.

47 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Some fans appear to have Hearts fans levels of arrogance/ignorance to our potential relegation capabilities under Glass & look how many times they have been humbled yet still managed to keep that level of arrogance.

I am not arrogant enough to think relegation is beneath us with current team/manager (no pun intended) but I am arrogant enough to think we as a club ‘should’ not be a club that should have to ever worry about the threat of relegation even though we have had a few seasons of such a dire concept given the size of the club, as over all we as a club have never been to such dire levels as Hearts really.

We will very soon be directly competing against many sides that have many players that are used to the fight of battling in a relegation fight & we do not have a manger (or players it seems) with the mentality to out fight these type clubs mentally.

Any chat of ‘next few games’ etc. are complete desperation & delusions of reality. The current manager is far more likely to get us in a worse situation than a better one & even if he did manage to get into a slightly better situation then all that does is delay the realisation (for the stubborn)  that he still will never be good enough for this club. He is a shite manager at this level. No matter that he has had us playing a few games of ‘exciting’ football in contrast to that of McInnes. McInnes is by far a better manger & I never thought of him as anything more than blatantly average at this level.

Shut up min. Comparing us to hearts ffs ??‍♂️

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're not getting relegated yi blubbering mess. 

Quit your bellyaching. 

Away and have a pint. 

Fuck sake. 

Hearts fans said that?, so did huns? As did Dundee Utd, nobody is immune regardless of size of club

f and d is a blubbering mess though

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The huns didn't get relegated. 

True, point was they didn’t believe their club was going to die(not allowed by powers that be) I was shocked when allowed to happen. But it did, nobody has the right to be in the premier by history alone. That was my point

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The huns didn't get relegated. 

So that’s all your conversation was?, pedantry?, pick a tiny bit of conversation or word even though you knew the context of what I was saying?,just to feel superior?

youve a cheek calling out sooper hans playing to the gallery, exactly what you have just done hypocrite, 

enjoy your day prick

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So that’s all your conversation was?, pedantry?, pick a tiny bit of conversation or word even though you knew the context of what I was saying?,just to feel superior?

youve a cheek calling out sooper hans playing to the gallery, exactly what you have just done hypocrite, 

enjoy your day prick

? 

I was correcting a common misconception that the huns like to claim they were "relegated" or "demoted", in an attempt to whitewash the death of the club they supported. 

I think it's worth correcting this fallacy anytime I see it repeated.

It's nothing to do with feeling superior. All about accuracy. 

No idea why it's got you so worked up  

• Upvote 2