Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

9 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Hampden is owned by tbe SFA now,Β  they'd have to rent it for any games and get dispensation from the SPFL.

Obviously this has happened before however it was due to ground reconstruction,Β  Hearts at Murrayfield, Celtic at Hampden although it wouldn't surprise me if they used "on police advice "Β 

If they did come up, I would imagine that Lesser Hampden would be too small for us, Hearts and Hibs as well.

More I think about that possibility the angrier I'm getting. It's tantamount to allowing celtic and rangers to play more home games than the rest of the teams in the league. Let's face it they already do and rules should be brought in to prevent it.

Away fan allocations should be restricted to a certain percentage of stadium capacity for ALL visiting teams. No more allowing clubs that can't stand on their own two feet to use the situation to make a quick buck. It's handing an unfair advantage to the glasgow pair and it's not like they don't have enough of those already.Β 

2 hours ago, minijc said:

You're weirdly obsessed with this, even though I've said several times I was going off their average shots per game over the course of the season, batter on though, fanny.

But their average shots per game over the season is pretty similar.Β 
Regardless. Does it not make sense to take their average over their last 10/11 games if you want to compare it to their most recent against US? As that is their most recent form 🀷

Β 

They’ve had injuries/transfers/faced teams before/after transfer windows on various forms also.Β 
Β 

Surely to judge their stats in most recent game v us, it makes more sense to compare their stats in their latest games v last 10/11 teamsΒ 

Β 

That doesn’t fit your agenda though 🀣 

Plus I think you are basically making up shite stats & sticking to your gunsΒ 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

The relegation battle is going to be interesting. Hope Ross County stay up. United going down and being replaced by Dundee would be hilarious but Killie dropping down seems likely.

Killie straight down & Utd down via play off finals v Dundee would be pretty funny

2 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Agree about Queens Park. They are already planning for giving Celtic and Rangers at least 25,000 tickets for Hampden after getting promotion while forcing the rest of the clubs to play at Lesser Hampden.

Β 

Thought they sold their rights to Hampden to the SFA a couple of years ago & can only use lesser Hampden now

Whenever the work on Lesser Hampden is finally complete (already way behind schedule), it will only have a 1774 capacity.

That's nowhere near enough for a SPL side, even though we do know Queen's Park are very ambitious. As has been stated, the SFA now own "big" Hampden. So to make themselves financially viable, they would certainly have to rent it for their home matches against the arse cheeks. Fuck knows what the going rate to do this would be (although you'd imagine the SFA would probably do as good a deal as possible for them). And the orcs would certainly snap up the tickets, with the 25k that has been mentioned a reasonable estimate as to how many each would easily bring. At that level of crowd, QP are definitely making a tidy profit.Β 

Again as has been said, Lesser Hampden wouldn't be big enough to hold the type of away crowds that ourselves and the Edinburgh sides normally take to away matches. I'd estimate we'd take about 1500-2000 supporters if enough seats were available (and we weren't having a stinker of a season). Not sure about the Edinburgh sides but I'd think they'd do at least a thousand each, and a fair bit more if they were going well. However I don't think it'd be anywhere near to being financially viable for QP to hire Hampden proper for that kind of away support where their home support currently is really unknown given their nomadic status. So whilst they'd unquestionably sell out Lesser Hampden, they're missing out on about Β£30-50k minimum each time the 3 clubs came visiting.Β 

I'd love to know what QP's long term vision is but if they want to become an established SPL side, it surely has to be away from Lesser Hampden?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

But their average shots per game over the season is pretty similar.Β 
Regardless. Does it not make sense to take their average over their last 10/11 games if you want to compare it to their most recent against US? As that is their most recent form 🀷

Β 

They’ve had injuries/transfers/faced teams before/after transfer windows on various forms also.Β 
Β 

Surely to judge their stats in most recent game v us, it makes more sense to compare their stats in their latest games v last 10/11 teamsΒ 

Β 

That doesn’t fit your agenda though 🀣 

Plus I think you are basically making up shite stats & sticking to your gunsΒ 

So we are giving up similar shot to poor sides, makes you think eh?Β 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Whenever the work on Lesser Hampden is finally complete (already way behind schedule), it will only have a 1774 capacity.

That's nowhere near enough for a SPL side, even though we do know Queen's Park are very ambitious. As has been stated, the SFA now own "big" Hampden. So to make themselves financially viable, they would certainly have to rent it for their home matches against the arse cheeks. Fuck knows what the going rate to do this would be (although you'd imagine the SFA would probably do as good a deal as possible for them. And the orcs would certainly snap up the tickets, with the 25k that has been mentioned a reasonable estimate as to how many each would easily bring. At that level of crowd, QP are definitely making a tidy profit.Β 

Again as has been said, Lesser Hampden wouldn't be big enough to hold the type of away crowds that ourselves and the Edinburgh sides normally take to away matches. I'd estimate we'd take about 1500-2000 supporters if enough seats were available (and we weren't having a stinker of a season). Not sure about the Edinburgh sides but I'd think they'd do at least a thousand each, and a fair bit more if they were going well. However I don't think it'd be anywhere near to being financially viable for QP to hire Hampden proper for that kind of away support where their home support currently is really unknown given their nomadic status. So whilst they'd unquestionably sell out Lesser Hampden, they're missing out on about Β£30-50k minimum each time the 3 clubs came visiting.Β 

I'd love to know what QP's long term vision is but if they want to become an established SPL side, it surely has to be away from Lesser Hampden?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

pl

With that being the case they shouldn't be granted a license to play in the SPL. Time to introduce stricter regulations regards ground capacity and quality.Β 

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

So we are giving up similar shot to poor sides, makes you think eh?Β 

No. We’re giving up similar shots to pretty much ALL sides as I listed every club back til hit first repeat game (Motherwell) then listed the only club that was missing from the list (Hearts) & told you their stats in both games v them but both games v them were aaaaages ago & their stats in both those games were BETTER than v us 🀣

Β 

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No. We’re giving up similar shots to pretty much ALL sides as I listed every club back til hit first repeat game (Motherwell) then listed the only club that was missing from the list (Hearts) & told you their stats in both games v them but both games v them were aaaaages ago & their stats in both those games were BETTER than v us 🀣

Β 

Aye so we are shit just like United, Motherwell, Hearts and the others, great stuff.