Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

On 4/14/2023 at 2:17 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just spoke to someone in the know.

Training massively improved already and more intense under Naismith. Thinking bout it I'm sure his relaxed just enjoy yourselves front is mind games. Hearts will be right up for this.

Seems the person you spoke to isn't as much in the know as you thought. Yet again Hearts were slow, one paced and lacking confidence. It was almost as if Neilson was still in the dugout there was literally no difference.Β 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I've found the rangers v saint mirren match. It has to be said that lot can move the ball around at an alarming pace. We will have to be at the very top of our game next Sunday.

However it can be done. Despite the best attempts of the SFA to nobble us.

Capacity crowd? It really should be but it won't which is annoying. Be around 16,500 actually inside the stadium.Β 

5 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

I've found the rangers v saint mirren match. It has to be said that lot can move the ball around at an alarming pace. We will have to be at the very top of our game next Sunday.

However it can be done. Despite the best attempts of the SFA to nobble us.

Capacity crowd? It really should be but it won't which is annoying. Be around 16,500 actually inside the stadium.Β 

There’s less than 2,500 tickets left.

Reckon it’ll be about 18,500+

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Makes me feel grubby & I'm still torn, but I suppose a huns win today suits us. Horrible thought.Β 

Edit - As long as they have a few serious injurues.

But

If that's a draw, and as expected, Celtic beat Killie tomorrow and Motherwell next Saturday, a win for us v the Scum then the hun title challenge will officially die at Pittodrie.

Quite like the idea of that.

2 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

6 and 4 bookings πŸ˜‚ christ

Hearts sounded shite on the radio it has to be said

Cashed one (half L15 now)Β 

Β 

YOU GOT IT! πŸ™‚Β 
CASHED OUT Β£41.29
Lucky 15 (x15)Β 
Β 
Β 
Β