Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Looking at their league position I'd say they're looking up rather than down.

They were relegated from EFL1 in May....

Currently doing ok in EFL2 and have a game or 2 in hand over the teams above them. But are a fair bit behind the top 2. I suspect play-offs at best for them come season's end, but more likely mid-table mediocrity

2 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

I'd prefer to be manager at Morecambe than Ross County. Just seems more scope for potentially doing well there, getting noticed and then onto a better gig. Ross County's big dream is not being relegated year on year.

County have been in the Premiership in 10 out of the last 11 seasons. Pretty good going if you ask me.

• Upvote 1
On 11/14/2023 at 8:40 AM, Ten Caat said:

It's their right back that has scored all the penalties. Was actually discussed by the Clyde 1 pundits immediately after his first one on Sunday which he missed (all agreed it shouldn't have been given anyway)

At that point they got a researcher to look up his penalty taking record with der hun. It was then 14 missed from 71 taken.....as near as damn 20% of them. They actually all agreed it's a piss poor record and they should be changing their penalty taker. Of course (no great surprise) they were awarded a second penalty later in the match which he did convert so now 14 missed out of 72

Really?

Missed 1 in 5?

I'd be surprised by that

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

Really?

Missed 1 in 5?

I'd be surprised by that

It’s true, his hit rate for penalties is ridiculously bad & it’s crazy he’s not been taken off penalty duties. Only explanation is ‘stat padding’ with view for future selling. Hoping that buying clubs wouldn’t look into his stats to closely 

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

72 minutes and motherwell haven't conceded yet at celtic. We should sack Robson for that alone.

We can’t because far too many fans make up delusional excuses for our results under Robson. Especially v celtic. Ffs he even had them brainwashed into supporting his chat that the 1-3 loss to them at Pittodrie this season was ‘respectable’ 🤣

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Exactly the same team that lined up against us.

We either have the following. 

A. Incompetent manager

B. Shite tactics

C. Inferiority complex

D. All of the above.

The rap sheet extends to much more than that, but it can be summarised with one comment.

Manager who was idiotically appointed despite having zero experience of leading ANY senior professional team in the past.

2 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Not going to shit the bed just yet as we have the two games in hand but we need to really get ourselves together. We are 2 points off bottom….

Pointing out how shit we are isn't shitting the bed. Celtic have been pretty average this season, sneaking wins...except when they play us 

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

Really?

Missed 1 in 5?

I'd be surprised by that

34 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s true, his hit rate for penalties is ridiculously bad & it’s crazy he’s not been taken off penalty duties. Only explanation is ‘stat padding’ with view for future selling. Hoping that buying clubs wouldn’t look into his stats to closely 

Sigh. Let me say it again: around 1 in 5 penalties are missed. If tavernier misses 1 in 5, that means he's average at taking penalties, not "ridiculously bad".