Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

10 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Not going to shit the bed just yet as we have the two games in hand but we need to really get ourselves together. We are 2 points off bottom….

As DD points out. Pointing out our precarious position isn't shitting the bed. It's realism.Β 

We've the guts of a good squad there, but we've a tactically niave manager who doesn't know how to get the best out of them on a consistent basis.

That's the third draw in the league this season at home for Celtic today. We go there and massively shit the bed and concede a truck load of goals again. What did Celtic and Motherwell do differently today? Did Celtic approach it differently? Did Motherwell go there motivated and believing? Why can't our useless cunt do that?

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

As DD points out. Pointing out our precarious position isn't shitting the bed. It's realism.Β 

We've the guts of a good squad there, but we've a tactically niave manager who doesn't know how to get the best out of them on a consistent basis.

That's the third draw in the league this season at home for Celtic today. We go there and massively shit the bed and concede a truck load of goals again. What did Celtic and Motherwell do differently today? Did Celtic approach it differently? Did Motherwell go there motivated and believing? Why can't our useless cuntΒ do that?

You answered your own question.

The only people who can’t see it are the FMB/Cormack.

Β 

19 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You forgot β€˜tiredness’ 🀣

Players still had the Hacken game in their legs, this cannot be underestimated. Seems folk are just desperate for Robson to fail.

Β 

He's done a very good job considering the away fixture run, the demands of Europe. He's barely had a chance to spend time on the training pitch with the squad.

Β 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Bad news is the teams that we should be rivalling for 3rd place all won today.....

Yip.

But the bottom line is, we’ve shown little to suggest we’re capable of being consistent enough to be top 4, let alone top 3.

The Robson effect.

And I’ve no doubt our weak & inept Board will do fuck all & leave it far too late to do anything about it.Β 

24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip.

But the bottom line is, we’ve shown little to suggest we’re capable of being consistent enough to be top 4, let alone top 3.

The Robson effect.

And I’ve no doubt our weak & inept Board will do fuck all & leave it far too late to do anything about it.Β 

Aye, it'll be the league cup group stages next season I fear.

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Love it when we’re having to look at the other relegation candidates results to help us. Love it

…..takes us back to the days of Ebbe, Paterson and McGhee. Well done, Barry.

As I keep banging on, the point of sacking McInnes was to move to the next level. Job done Dave, but I think you meant up a level…..

I’ll be looking for signs tomorrow that the coaching team have been working hard with the players over the last fortnight, on all the various aspects required to manage a successful side.

If Robson was appointed partially because of potential (due to his inexperience) then you can stomach defeats against the so called better sides as long as lessons are learned, patterns emerge displaying good structure, passing, whilst showing better fitness and desire etc

Bit of an understatement, given the opposition, but tomorrow is huge for Robson

Β 

Β 

• Upvote 5

I hope Cormack and Burrows are looking at how Celtic are struggling against the rest and really starting to question what the fuck is going on at Cormack Park.

If we get beat tomorrow (hope to fuck we dont) then I don't give a fuck about the cup final. Empty the useless cunt. People say it would be madness to go into it without a manager or change of manager. It would be madness to go into our first final in 5 years with him in charge.Β 

They are going to come out all guns blazing at us tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if he changes formation after the humiliation 2 weeks ago. Sticking with it is him just hanging the noose around his neck imo. Would be ironic that we got Beale the sack then Clement gets Robson the bullet.Β 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You answered your own question.

The only people who can’t see it are the FMB/Cormack.

Β 

It's more to do with Cormack I think, on Goodwin's OPen Goal interview he said that post Darvel most of the board had already made their minds up, seemingly it was Cormack who gave him one more chance

Ultimatley proves that he might be a successful businessman but he really isn't the person to be choosing managers as he simply can't get it right (3 on the trot)

7 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

It's more to do with Cormack I think, on Goodwin's OPen Goal interview he said that post Darvel most of the board had already made their minds up, seemingly it was Cormack who gave him one more chance

Ultimatley proves that he might be a successful businessman but he really isn't the person to be choosing managers as he simply can't get it right (3 on the trot)

He should let the fans decide. Get some CVs in, let the FMB short list it down (they are surely capable of this) and then we fucking vote on it.

Β 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Until we sort out this FMB nonsense and have the right people recruiting our manager this will continue. Why on earth would you want Gunn, Garner and Milne involved?Β 

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

…..takes us back to the days of Ebbe, Paterson and McGhee. Well done, Barry.

As I keep banging on, the point of sacking McInnes was to move to the next level. Job done Dave, but I think you meant up a level…..

I’ll be looking for signs tomorrow that the coaching team have been working hard with the players over the last fortnight, on all the various aspects required to manage a successful side.

If Robson was appointed partially because of potential (due to his inexperience) then you can stomach defeats against the so called better sides as long as lessons are learned, patterns emerge displaying good structure, passing, whilst showing better fitness and desire etc

Bit of an understatement, given the opposition, but tomorrow is huge for Robson

Β 

Β 

How is tomorrow huge for Robson?Β 

• Dildo 1