Scotlands Useless Referees

He is continually trying to have a go at everyone & put everyone else down as it's one of the few things that makes him feel better about himself & his shit life. His fake attempts at trying to pretend he is happy with his life are actually quite pitiful really.

He is clearly one of those 'why me?' ' I really didn't deserve that' type guys.

A jealous bitter cunt that continually & desperately searches for flaws in people to try & build his own confidence.

He's paranoid as fk too, so paranoid he will think I am talking about him here when I haven't even actually named him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is continually trying to have a go at everyone & put everyone else down as it's one of the few things that makes him feel better about himself & his shit life. His fake attempts at trying to pretend he is happy with his life are actually quite pitiful really.

He is clearly one of those 'why me?' ' I really didn't deserve that' type guys.

A jealous bitter cunt that continually & desperately searches for flaws in people to try & build his own confidence.

He's paranoid as fk too, so paranoid he will think I am talking about him here when I haven't even actually named him.

To be fair 'he' is a pronoun so it wouldn't be paranoia given the context.

Of course he is too thick to ever know that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45725937

The poor dears.

Referees - cunts to a man.

No mention of the fact the object-throwing is an issue which only affects two clubs. Shocker.

That whole article is a pathetic greetin' rant from a delusional fucktard. For a grand a go, I'd happily stand in the middle of George Square with a sign round my neck saying 'please verbally abuse me' for 90 minutes.

• 2 months later...

The result will allow some to trivialise this but that was yet another honking refereeing performance that really shouldn't be ignored.

How they didn't have another three or four bookings is crazy when you see what Cosgrove got penalised for.

How the hell Lafferty didn't see red (other than the red he seen on McKenna's face) is mind boggling

As for that second booking for Cosgrove. Ha ha ha. It may have ended up being for our benefit (especially as he will be suspended also) but that was one of the worst ref overruling linesman decisions I have seen in a while. Linesman gives goalkick, which in itself was probably the wrong call as it was a foul on Cosgrove

Horrendous penalty shout. dallas and mclean last night showing incredible incompetence. Not even seen much talk about the fact mclean failed to give lafferty a second yellow or straight red despite bursting mckennas face.

It's week in week out though. There isn't a good ref almongst them.

Horrendous penalty shout. dallas and mclean last night showing incredible incompetence. Not even seen much talk about the fact mclean failed to give lafferty a second yellow or straight red despite bursting mckennas face.

Both had horrendous mistakes at the weekend too. McLean in the division below too yet gets handed the biggest game in the country on the night.

two reds for the huns, at ibrox !!

never golng too happen, even if justified.

thems the S.F.A. unwritten rules...

also applies too tims... :nono:

That Saints pen is beyond a ‘normal’ level of general incompetence.

One of the biggest problems, outside the corruption for all things Celtic and The Rangers, is that there is bigger all repercussions when mistakes are made. Maybe they ref one lower league game but then they’re straight back at the top games.

Hopefully they strike again and we can get the foreign refs back, or a few from down south.

That Saints pen is beyond a ‘normal’ level of general incompetence.

One of the biggest problems, outside the corruption for all things Celtic and The Rangers, is that there is bigger all repercussions when mistakes are made. Maybe they ref one lower league game but then they’re straight back at the top games.

Hopefully they strike again and we can get the foreign refs back, or a few from down south.

It's utterly extraordinary. Almost surreally bad. You'll often hear fans moaning about a penalty decision with the words 'he hardly touched him' but this time it is literally true.

Saints players weren't even appealing!  :laughing:  :clangers2:

It's a fucking belter. :laughing:

1:30 onwards.

(Might need a VPN if in UK)

I canna see how anyone can be sure that there wasn't a foul , because the camera angles used don't show the whole picture. But the way the St Johnstone player falls makes me think that the Hearts boy gave him some short of shove.  Especially when I'm taking into account that in all my years supporting the Reds , that would be the usual MO for a Hearts defender.

I'm surprised though that Hearts aren't making more of their penalty claim, shown in that clip right after their first goal. More of an intentional hand-ball than Dominic Ball's one in the final and surely close enough to being in the penalty box , for Dallas.

But .....Fuck Hearts

Since we’re on it. Thompson last night watching the Well equaliser suggesting it’s a foul on the jumping Celtic player. Do they actually watch Celtic at high balls (and of course some teams ping rather a lot at them).? Brown actually hunts out our target man. He stands in front, centre half goes behind. Brown jumps backwards into the opponent thus fucking his jump bear in mind the ball hasn’t even arrived yet. Player behind then uses the off balance opponent for leverage each and every time. That’s basically how we ended up with Rooney out on the wing FFS.

• Upvote 1

I canna see how anyone can be sure that there wasn't a foul , because the camera angles used don't show the whole picture. But the way the St Johnstone player falls makes me think that the Hearts boy gave him some short of shove.  Especially when I'm taking into account that in all my years supporting the Reds , that would be the usual MO for a Hearts defender.

I'm surprised though that Hearts aren't making more of their penalty claim, shown in that clip right after their first goal. More of an intentional hand-ball than Dominic Ball's one in the final and surely close enough to being in the penalty box , for Dallas.

But .....Fuck Hearts

If you were shoved then you'd fall forward.

• Downvote 2