Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Boy behind me screamed at Logan "f**k off you arrogant prick" in the second half. Embarrassing behaviour.

Same guy said Robson will win us the league. I despair with some of our fans. We are very good at managing games at the minute but it's almost as if some individuals prefer having things to be angry about.

Good job from the lads yesterday and strong reaction in the second half. Bring on Celtic.

Boy behind me screamed at Logan "f**k off you arrogant prick" in the second half. Embarrassing behaviour.

Same guy said Robson will win us the league. I despair with some of our fans. We are very good at managing games at the minute but it's almost as if some individuals prefer having things to be angry about.

Good job from the lads yesterday and strong reaction in the second half. Bring on Celtic.

This seems to be something that angers you.

I think this is something that you should just :rolleyes: at. Unless you just enjoy having something to be angered by.

It annoys me when folk get annoyed by pointless things.

Think I know who you mean and if it's the same person it's blatantly obvious they were joking about Robson.

Lack of folk doing the Shinnie shimmy at Firhill, need to up the game at Pittodrie next Saturday.

The Shinnie Shimmy was absolutely battered in various locations en route back from Glasgow. The House of Pain game shall see it introduced to the masses.

• Upvote 1

The Shinnie Shimmy was absolutely battered in various locations en route back from Glasgow. The House of Pain game shall see it introduced to the masses.

Magic.

Unfortunately I'm still not home for the House of Pain House of Fun game but may make it for Easter Road midweek if it's a Wednesday night.

And just a general comment;

If Neilson has a problem with Paterson's sending off he wants to look at the Lyle one against the scum and even worse, the foreign lad for Stoke against WBA. Sky did a good comparison of the WBA one versus Huth for Leicester where he attempts to smack the ball off the back of the crumpled attacker's napper (misses of course) and then forearm smashes the in-running defender who surprisingly is a little pissed at his actions. Did Huth even get booked?

Aye sorry bud - would have; but see time stamp - as we were wandered up the stairs into the stand...only clocked cos someone shouted yer name! Was a touch half cut myself tbh.

I see! Och well, at least you'll ken fa te buy a nip for the next game you see me at!

The boy who presents it is clydeside_sheep's twin.

Jonathon Sutherland?

I think you are thinking of the mate I was with, during our brief encounter at the pie stall that time.

(He was the chap fretting about whether to go to the toilet before or after eating something - "in a quandry" to quote your good self! As it turned out there was no pies anyway).

I was the more handsome and taller (though not quite as tall as you) Gentleman.

Still, kudos on your memory, good skills!