Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest RosemountRed

Our record is terrible at Tynecastle. I have seen us winning there however, Chris Clark deflected winner in the rain, 2-1.

Would shift Shinnie back in to midfield and bring Quinn back in too. It'll be a tough one and we'll need to play well, certainly better than we did last night by all accounts.

I think we will though, they concede and their mentality is questionable.

2-1 Dons.

COYR!

Aye, but we've won 7 of our last 7.

Exactly, previous results between Dons teams that registered 9,10 or 11 wins a season against the big wage earners of Romanov's tenure have absolutely no bearing on how we'll do this Sunday. It's not like we're even up against a Hearts 11 that have been developed from their big spending days, it's a Hearts 11 cobbled together that did well in the Championship last year. 2 clean sheets in 9 games so far this season, conceding 13. Think they should be more worried than us.

Exactly, previous results between Dons teams that registered 9,10 or 11 wins a season against the big wage earners of Romanov's tenure have absolutely no bearing on how we'll do this Sunday. It's not like we're even up against a Hearts 11 that have been developed from their big spending days, it's a Hearts 11 cobbled together that did well in the Championship last year. 2 clean sheets in 9 games so far this season, conceding 13. Think they should be more worried than us.

I can't remember playing Hearts that many times in a season?

I can't remember playing Hearts that many times in a season?

Thanks for the feedback, how's this?

Exactly, previous results between Dons teams, that only registered 9,10 or 11 wins all season, against the big wage earners of Romanov's tenure have absolutely no bearing on how we'll do this Sunday.

or would brackets be better?

Thanks for the feedback, how's this?

Exactly, previous results between Dons teams, that only registered 9,10 or 11 wins all season, against the big wage earners of Romanov's tenure have absolutely no bearing on how we'll do this Sunday.

or would brackets be better?

I only deal with the pedantic side of things.

You'd have to ask @ for grammar advice.

Can't see why we won't win on Saturday. Our 'hoodoo' against them is from a different era. They're being found out already, leaking goals; why wouldn't we beat a newly promoted team? 0-2. McGinn due a goal. Just want us to score more than they do.

Probably be quite difficult seeing as we're playing them on Sunday... :laughing:

Hope you've nae arranged transport for Saturday... :unsure: