Gibraltar V Scotland (0 - 6)

Poland game has been decent.

Hope they do the business. Fuck Celtic

Ridiculous how comfortable the Poles are on the ball.

Dull first ten minutes, but burst into life with the Polish goal, Irish pen, chalked off Polish goal.

I see Scotland scored, though.

Ridiculous how comfortable the Poles are on the ball.

Dull first ten minutes, but burst into life with the Polish goal, Irish pen, chalked off Polish goal.

I see Scotland scored, though.

Yeah I thought some of the Polish play on Thursday night was very impressive. When I had the misfortune of being at Hampden.

Scotlands goal was our 3rd English born player to score in a row

It's Strachans lack of respect for the domestic game that pisses me off.

Pudgie posted up a sad but very good stat not so long ago.

I hope he goes tonight.

When do you ever see Strachan at a non Celtic SPFL game?

Shinnie has been much better than Brown in the centre of the park this season. Brown is the teams captain.

Even if Brown got hit by a train Gordon Strachan would still play him. He's fucking shit.

He's not even excelling in the Scottish game these days. Playing with superior players against inferior teams. No wonder he's never given the English game a crack. Feartypunts.

Chances are he'd never get away with his shite in England, and there goes half his worth as a player.

Might look like the uglier half brother of Schlitzie the Pinhead, but he was smart enough to know going South would be a disaster for him without the protection of the officials.

freaks_7.jpg

When do you ever see Strachan at a non Celtic SPFL game?

Shinnie has been much better than Brown in the centre of the park this season. Brown is the teams captain.

Let's be honest, Leigh Griffiths should be playing. He's bang in form, top goalscorer in the domestic league, young and wait for it.... SCOTTISH!

It starts at the top though. Aberdeen were going nowhere until Yule came and transformed us.

Another puppet will follow Strachan

Let's be honest, Leigh Griffiths should be playing. He's bang in form, top goalscorer in the domestic league, young and wait for it.... SCOTTISH!

It starts at the top though. Aberdeen were going nowhere until Yule came and transformed us.

Another puppet will follow Strachan

You've fairly become disenchanted with the Scottish 'National' team.

You were the quintessential Tartan Army foot soldier once upon a time.

You've fairly become disenchanted with the Scottish 'National' team.

You were the quintessential Tartan Army foot soldier once upon a time.

Not at all. Still follow them and always want them to do well but Strachans lack of respect to the domestic game has really annoyed me this campaign.

We had a reasonably good chance of qualifying this time around but well and truly fucked it