Dundee V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

We had the luxury of withdrawing the scintillating McGinnis at half time.

Anyone who has played football will know it's not easy to do what Flood does. He puts his balls on the line time and again.

When he plays like he did yesterday, he gets the team high up the park, I can't praise him highly enough.

• Upvote 1

Happy with the 3 points.

Seem to be playing our way back into form.

If only we could maintain the intensity of performance over 90 mins.

Lots to be happy about though.

Special mention to the Mongoloid young team at the back of the stand.

If you cunts haven't got anything remotely good worth singing about, then keep it fucking zipped.

Fucking retards.

Had the misfortune to be stood just along from these megamongols, seriously the biggest group of spastics I have ever endured, songs about ISIS and Johadi John taken from English clubs, calling fans that watch the game on TV cunts, the SFA song was laughable too, this lot The Foun dry Bar Reds are just utter morons, like I reckon they would fail to complete a paint by numbers book due to the fact that they are complete fucking spastics.

Superb first half performance, Mcginn and mclean tormented them and we created some very good chances and kept Dundee pretty much quiet.

Agree with minijc & tup, McLean, McGinn superb, Flood & Shinnie set the midfield tempo which in turn dictated pace of our play. This is what we need & what sets them apart from the slower tempo of Jack's play.

Some right bams up the back, but it seemed like a pretty large group of them.

If I may bring a small bit of negativity, I'm pretty worried about Reynolds. He continues to look short of confidence. Still a good player but Quinn should be breathing down his neck...

Can't believe flood is getting slated , the way he closed down Dundee players , was first to ever ball and always moving is exactly what we had been missing . Not letting Dundee get a foot on the ball and letting them play . Worked wonders and he lets our ball players - play . Jack does not do that .

The main problem with Flood even in some of his better games recently is the space he leaves behind in the middle of the park when he goes on one of his ball chasing runs. This is the main reason Mcinnes will bring Jack back in for games against the top sides in the league.

Agree with the first part. The better midfields of StJ, Inverness and co all have someone very dominating in their midfield that generally pick that hole out every time. I'd be quite keen to see how Flood and OneOfOurOwn can handle a better midfield before reverting back to Jack. Yesterday with Harkins/McGowan/Ross was a good test and they came out of it looking good. As I said, hopefully sticks with the winning team.

Had the misfortune to be stood just along from these megamongols, seriously the biggest group of spastics I have ever endured, songs about ISIS and Johadi John taken from English clubs, calling fans that watch the game on TV cunts, the SFA song was laughable too, this lot The Foun dry Bar Reds are just utter morons, like I reckon they would fail to complete a paint by numbers book due to the fact that they are complete fucking spastics.

Superb first half performance, Mcginn and mclean tormented them and we created some very good chances and kept Dundee pretty much quiet.

You must have been just along from us Mini, we were right in among them. Jeeping fucking Christ.

I have no words.

Whatever any cunt says, there is no need to change a winning formula.

Willo Flood has been excellent in his role recently and therefore credit where it's due.

His performance against Dundee United in the 2-0 job is one of the best performances from a centre midfielder I've seen in a long , long time. He fucking owned the midfield that day.

Maybe proved to be the catalyst that got us being positive again, so more of the same please Willo.

Ryan Jack? Mr no guts. The man that gets owned by opposition midfielders on a regular basis as he doesn't have the grit or determination required.

He should watch Willo Flood a bit more and learn.

Whatever any cunt says, there is no need to change a winning formula.

Willo Flood has been excellent in his role recently and therefore credit where it's due.

His performance against Dundee United in the 2-0 job is one of the best performances from a centre midfielder I've seen in a long , long time. He fucking owned the midfield that day.

Maybe proved to be the catalyst that got us being positive again, so more of the same please Willo.

Ryan Jack? Mr no guts. The man that gets owned by opposition midfielders on a regular basis as he doesn't have the grit or determination required.

He should watch Willo Flood a bit more and learn.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard...

No, I'm not convinced its commitment. I like to think he's just a guy who keeps his emotions in check (incidentally, whilst not a bad quality that doesn't help when you're desperate for him to rant at the ref on our behalf a la Miller). He likes to control the pace of the game. I get that. The pace he likes to control it at renders us very ineffective, particularly against teams, like dundeh, County etc. who can't live with pace and being constantly harried the second they step out of their own box.

Much as I hate Redstar's Alan Partridge pish above, I have to admit, certainly for the poorer opposition which we will come up against 3 weeks out of 4 in Scotland, he's bang on.

Best performance in some time and very edifying to see.

We seemed to flow naturally as opposed to working hard to try to force things, the team seemed to enjoy playing yesterday.

Everyone was keen to shoot which highlights confidence, even flood had a pop or two. Ward had little to do but was great when called upon. All in a great day.

At 2-0 up relatively early I thought we would go on to batter them by 4 or 5; not to be, though the quality performance did deserve to be rewarded by another goal or two, but we cant complain.

Watched a full replay of the game on Sunday morning on Singapore TV.....a bit of a novelty. Kept up to date on Saturday night with twitter updates as was at a Christmas party. When Pee Paw came on he looked really good again, looked like the player he was 2 years ago, beating players, using his pace, smacked one to fuck with his left off the bar......just wish for a slight bit of composure when in good positions as i think he could have got at least 2.

He has been missing for about 2 years now so if he can re find his form it will be like a new signing as he really has been pish of late.

That is all.....got to pretend i'm working .. :whistling:

Yeah Pawlett certainly looked to be getting back the confidence/form of a while back.

Took on & beat his man a good few times. Probably passing (in hindsight) was the better option for him when he came in from the left, as it was a very tight angle to shoot from but cannot blame him for taking it on given the work he done to manufacture the chance. We need players to have a dig (& hit the target) more often.