Aberdeen V Inverness (2 - 2)

Considering ALL of the circumstances, not least at 47 minutes in damn right I'll take that. Family stuff today so couldn't attend but the fact the midfield seems to have been bossed tells a story.

I'll forgive the players festive weariness - one of the difference between big and small teams I'm afraid - the answer is to see a cuntish utterly ruthless side turn up against Partick.

Absolutely disgusting performance today. Especially hayes and lesser extent Jack, Quinn and Goodwillie.

So disappointing we let ourselves down today didnt turn up until 65 minutes.

We'll give it a half arsed attempt of course but first half an hour today an example that AFC just not ready to mix it with the big boys

Goodwillie was shit , every touch was a tackle or out of play . Waste of a talent that boy . Replace in January if possible . Thought draper was very good for them and owned Quinn for the first . Better than Jack and would improve our team .

We got caught with the ball over the top so many times , Considine and Quinn especially poor today .

Jack awful, Hayes awful, McLean anonymous, Quinn and Considine clueless and routinely caught out. The only saving grace was McGinn (2nd half) and Rooney, who never let his spirits drop despite not getting any service.

We could quite easily have lost that. Until we were two down there was no intensity, no pressure on the ball, no chances created... nothing. Inverness adapted to the conditions far better than we did. Big horrible ugly team they may be, but they absolutely had our measure for long spells in that match.

My thoughts on Collum would probably be enough to have me arrested, so for the record I'll just state CUUUUUUUUNT.

Ryan Jack. I'd be tempted to call him in to managers office and say hemmin are you going to commit long term to AFC on AFC terms or not? If not fuck off and your on the bench till you do.

Not good enough to be having us managing him window to window

Literally the worst player on the park this afternoon.

One of the main failings of that Dons team today was a lack of leadership... arguably it was Niall McGinn grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck that got us out of the hole we'd dug. In that form he at least acts like a captain.

Ryan Jack. I'd be tempted to call him in to managers office and say hemmin are you going to commit long term to AFC on AFC terms or not? If not fuck off and your on the bench till you do.

Not good enough to be having us managing him window to window

What do you mean that he has to commit on AFC's terms?

McInnes evidently wants to build us around Jack. He's also not good enough for anyone to pay what we'd want for him so he'll stay.

Good post Tord , I would get rid anyway like but as you say commit or fuck off . We missed flood coming deep , picking up the ball and creating space for McLean to get involved . Jacks half arsed tempo makes us a completely different team . As soon as he was pushed back - McLean was our best player , along with mcginn . Jack out draper in .

Everyone enjoy the Willie Collum show?

Have to be pleased with a draw considering we were 2 behind, but infuriating that we put ourselves in that position.

Missed Flood today. Jack slows us right down. Flood brings us a quicker tempo. Really not seeing what the manager sees that Jack brings us.

Pleasure as always meeting Tommy.

A gent.

Can't argue with any of that.

It was good seeing you too.

Another gent.