Aberdeen V Inverness (2 - 2)

What do you mean that he has to commit on AFC's terms?

McInnes evidently wants to build us around Jack. He's also not good enough for anyone to pay what we'd want for him so he'll stay.

wages that McInnes, Yule and Milne are comfortable with an AFC player having on a 4 year deal for instance

Jack awful, Hayes awful, McLean anonymous, Quinn and Considine clueless and routinely caught out. The only saving grace was McGinn (2nd half) and Rooney, who never let his spirits drop despite not getting any service.

We could quite easily have lost that. Until we were two down there was no intensity, no pressure on the ball, no chances created... nothing. Inverness adapted to the conditions far better than we did. Big horrible ugly team they may be, but they absolutely had our measure for long spells in that match.

My thoughts on Collum would probably be enough to have me arrested, so for the record I'll just state CUUUUUUUUNT.

didn't get going until Caley scored their second last time as well. They have our measure this season, Same St's do I guess

Ryan Jack. I'd be tempted to call him in to managers office and say hemmin are you going to commit long term to AFC on AFC terms or not? If not fuck off and your on the bench till you do.

Not good enough to be having us managing him window to window

Exactly right. He's particularly pish when we need to chase a game

jack is no more than an average player at least

and as for captain material dont get me started

No more than an average player at least? So he's an average player at least but no more than that lol

Guest milne_afc

Easy to blame Collum, but the 45 minutes I watched nearly put me off football for life.

Can only say Ryan Jack is a poof. I'd be astonished if anyone above SPFL 1 tried to sign him.

Edit: Ross Draper shat on Jack.

collum is an arrogant cunt, his who demeanour makes him hated before he even makes a shite decision,

We were shite in first half second half we had to go on attack, I've stated on here before it was a a mistake giving Jack captaincy, all to get him to sign a new deal now we reap what we sow,

Both penalties were soft at most, I think we got ours to even things up.

Jack awful, Hayes awful, McLean anonymous, Quinn and Considine clueless and routinely caught out. The only saving grace was McGinn (2nd half) and Rooney, who never let his spirits drop despite not getting any service. .

McLean wasn't anonymous. He always wants the ball and is the one man in midfield who'll spray it around from the centre. He's a fine player.

Ryan Jack. He's not captain material. Good idea to try and bring him along but the job seems to be too much for him at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Jonny Hayes was rotten today. Goodwillie was an embarrassment and to think some would like to see more of him is scary. Jack never a captain.

Thought Collum benefited us more than them.

Someone on here claimed Hayes is excellent every single game and EPL quality. He has a fair few games like today where he's atrocious.

I think there's the problem with Jack. Good player who shouldn't be captain (potentially only is so he stayed) and that's why people direct so much ire his way.

Also Niall McGinn was excellent today. Easily our best player by a mile.

One thing that annoyed me today was hayes and mcginn didnt spend hardly any time standing on the touchline.

When we are playing poorly and struggling to find passes dont come 30 yards in the park if your the winger. Stick to the touchline and it'll create space for you and for teammates

Unbelievable the amount of anger towards one player. That first 50 minutes or so were a result of numerous players not turning up. Quinn was terrible again against caley. Today was as bad as the away game when he was hooked at half time. Shinnie in midfield was, along with jack, to often out of position and didn't press enough for us playing a high line. Nothing went right for hayes and Considine didn't look too sharp although I'll put that down a little to quinns performance next to him.

As for draper owning jack. I quite like draper but by no stretch of the imagination did he 'own' jack. Christ the caley midfield barely touched the ball for the last 40 minutes. Some massive over reactions on here.

We're now a target for other teams and at home we have to accept that it will be up to us to play most of the football and rely on the other team being crummy on the counter.

Celtic aren't very good and this is the chance we have to take it from them.

It could've been a lot worse today, but is this what champions are made of!

Love the nonsense about Jack being the worst on the pack. I bet some of you lot are the ones that boo when we play back to change angles of attack and keep possession.

Quinn had his worst game for us by a long way, worst on the park as evidenced by getting hooked after that pathetic penalty he gave away on top of his awful first half.

Hayes was not a whole lot better. He just couldn't run with the ball, couldn't pass, couldn't do shit except give it away stupidly in dangerous positions. He was awful.

Goodwillie came on for Quinn and did nothing. Third worst on the park, only by virtue that he didn't create danger for them and was only there for a half.

Jack didn't control the game but he tried to make sure we played it on the deck, only for everyone else to belt it high. McLean was better, just. McGinn did nothing but his goal, but at least he wasn't creating problems for us unlike Hayes.

Maybe too much turkey and piss the day before but the entire team seemed to be off today, and so having those 3 - 2 in particular, Quinn and Hayes - having outright terrible games was too much for us to ride to a win.

Love the nonsense about Jack being the worst on the pack. I bet some of you lot are the ones that boo when we play back to change angles of attack and keep possession.

Quinn had his worst game for us by a long way, worst on the park as evidenced by getting hooked after that pathetic penalty he gave away on top of his awful first half.

Hayes was not a whole lot better. He just couldn't run with the ball, couldn't pass, couldn't do shit except give it away stupidly in dangerous positions. He was awful.

Goodwillie came on for Quinn and did nothing. Third worst on the park, only by virtue that he didn't create danger for them and was only there for a half.

Jack didn't control the game but he tried to make sure we played it on the deck, only for everyone else to belt it high. McLean was better, just. McGinn did nothing but his goal, but at least he wasn't creating problems for us unlike Hayes.

Maybe too much turkey and piss the day before but the entire team seemed to be off today, and so having those 3 - 2 in particular, Quinn and Hayes - having outright terrible games was too much for us to ride to a win.

Not one for a workman blaming his tools but the pitch looked fucking horrendous and maybe impacted Hayes ability going forward?

On that note fair play to the groundsman for getting it playable as apparently he and his team put a hell of a work into getting it in a state to play.

Great comeback. Reminiscent of Dundee 3-3 game last season.

We've got the fight for the title. A jambo win today though. :crossfingers:

Someone on here claimed Hayes is excellent every single game and EPL quality. He has a fair few games like today where he's atrocious.

I think there's the problem with Jack. Good player who shouldn't be captain (potentially only is so he stayed) and that's why people direct so much ire his way.

Also Niall McGinn was excellent today. Easily our best player by a mile.

Didn't see anyone claiming this & I suspect you are (much like a shite journo) completely making things up to try & make a point.

Regarding our regular front 5 attacking/creative type players (Rooney, Hayes,McGinn, Shinnie & McLean) i'd say McGinn is easily our best on his day but he has more "off" days than Hayes does. Hayes is the one that gets the constant cross hairs on him from the opposition though. He gets clattered week in week out but still gets on with it. Of course he has bad games now & then but then again many players have bad games when Jack is calling the shots & slowing things down.

Shinnie is easily our most reliable player all round but losing Hayes from our side would be as bad as losing McGinn imo.

Couldn't disagree more.

Shinnie unlike Jack was his tenacious self, constantly pressing and challenging for the ball.

Can't see how you could compare the two.

Can't mind if it was the goal or one of the chances where caley were clean through but the ball broke to caley in central midfield and both jack and Shinnie were miles out of position on the right side of the pitch. Central midfield was completely empty. I'm all for someone being tenacious but there has to be discipline as well, especially if you are playing a high line. Jack and Shinnie were doing exactly the same thing on that occasion and others so completely unfair to give jack criticism for that type of thing and praise Shinnie. I don't see how anyone could claim there was much difference between those two first half. Neither individually or as a pair did they get a grip in midfield.