Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

23 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? haha    Welcome back to the 80s folks. Mind when there was a disaster there was always loads of jokes kicking about within days of it?

How do you know that they were playing dominos on The Herald of Free Enterprise?

They were chapping on the windows.

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No health and safety then. H&S ruined it all.

Was just saying the same today when speaking about the Bali bombing. Doubt we will see another good bombing again. Yer olklahomas etc.

the establishments reach is too powerful for another major plot to happen again - they monitor every nook and cranny - these plots can’t get aff the drawing board 

reduced to sporadic shootings and driving into crowds. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Was just saying the same today when speaking about the Bali bombing. Doubt we will see another good bombing again. Yer olklahomas etc.

the establishments reach is too powerful for another major plot to happen again - they monitor every nook and cranny - these plots can’t get aff the drawing board 

reduced to sporadic shootings and driving into crowds. 

Bali bombing is a sensitive subject round here. Everyone knows someone affected.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fridge knows the perpetrators but is keeping mum.

The element of surprise was key,  naebody was expecting these mad cunts to go about suicide bombing.

If you got together 10 white Scottish boys completely under the radar , reckon you could possibly cause mass fucking atrocities @police

I’m nae sure what your possible motive to would be right enough.

Would never manage to hijack a plane, abidy would be two pished by take off.

23 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Heysel/Chernobyl/zeebruge/Lockerbie/piper alpha/Hillsborough

All GBN

Bradford. King's Cross. Challenger space shuttle. Mersey ferry. 

Edit - ferry across the Mersey was a song released for Hillsborough. I just looked it up as I couldn't remember what happened. Turned out fuck all, the city of victims just churned that song out. 

2 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Bradford. King's Cross. Challenger space shuttle. Mersey ferry. 

Edit - ferry across the Mersey was a song released for Hillsborough. I just looked it up as I couldn't remember what happened. Turned out fuck all, the city of victims just churned that song out. 

The Marchioness disaster on the Thames in '89 and old Michael Ryan doing his best to depopulise Hungerford in 1987 were other notables as well min.

5 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Right enough. Sure there was a few other decent air crash death tolls too. 

Very true min. The Manchester Airport aeroplane that went on fire on the tarmac before take-off in 1985 and the Kegworth air disaster in 1989 are two notables that spring to mind. 

Another disaster that I can recall was over in Spartak Moscow's stadium in 1982 when their were numerous fatalities as a result of a crowd crush.

The 80s was plagued with epic (in terms of lives lost) disasters.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Popular guy then.

"Skidmore died in December, PA news reports, with his death only now coming to light after it was included as an in memoriam in the latest magazine of the actor’s union Equity."

You'd be furious if you had him in the 2021 Death Pool comp.