Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

24 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

What kind of sexy time involves badly injuring each other? 

Obvs folk like bondage and mild strangulation, but cutting each other? Wtf

I was pumping a bird for a couple months who liked to really bite me hard. Nutjob. She wouldve broken the skin if id have let her. No thanks (cracking big norks tho)

People really complicate shagging with all that weird foreign shit. Sticking things here and there. Fucking animals. A good 15 minutes or so of oral/vaginal sex, once a fortnight, is quite enough for any man or woman.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

People really complicate shagging with all that weird foreign shit. Sticking things here and there. Fucking animals. A good 15 minutes or so of oral/vaginal sex, once a fortnight, is quite enough for any man or woman.

That kinda goes by the wayside after a few years of marriage tho.  Zip, lob wank.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  Nice.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I couldnt be fucked with any of that complicated shit either. 

Pump yir wife in the mouth/fanny once a fortnight, in yir own bit, the worlds a happier place for it. (i might need it once a week tho atleast, im still a stallion) 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Used to drive past that boy every morning walking to his work. He did fuck all jail time for that. Fucking disgrace. Nae ambulance or nowt like you say. In the boot of his car and thrown over a big wall into the woods. The lassie was in my mates class at uni. 

What the fuck....?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Britney Spears appears to be having some kind of breakdown on Instagram. 

Lucky to see the end of monkeypox lockdown.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Hopefully ends up with her crying and holding her pussy lips apart and taking videos for us to watch.

That's pretty much what she is doing...

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Bet her dad is sitting back laughing - this is what yous all asked for. 

shes fucking unhinged. Be great in the sack but fuck being mairyt ti her

You'd be pumping her shitter one minute to a full on tears n screaming match the next  leaving you all confused to when you can start working on her rectum next. 

Calm her down with gentle bumcheek strokes then if you're allowed a few bumhole circles and then a fingertip it's pretty much game on again until the next breakdown.

A beautiful disaster.

• Haha 4
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
28 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I'm not a raging homosex or influencer so don't have Instagram.

If at any point the lips are pulled please do the honourable thing and screenshot.

I bet her son's are wishing they could get adopted by Kevin Spacey. 

The video is proper mental.

Screenshot-20220723-223620-Gallery.jpg