Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you think Rolf was really guilty? Or just a fall guy as a pal of Saville? Let’s be honest, everyone was pumping minors back then.

interestingly, Attenborough was a director at the BBC in the 70’s, so he would have known about Saville and chose to stay quiet. A scandal in itself.

a quick scan of his Wikipedia, however, notes that his family housed Jewish refugees during the war. So he’s exempt from any criticism.

anyway, Rolf. Probably pumped bairns. But who didn’t (back then) 

Did you? Or were you on the receiving end?

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Never got that far, Edwin min.

The chapters I read were mainly about his childhood, his family, progressing in football from his younger days until he retired at 29 years old through injury, and the start of his managerial career at the club nicknamed the Monkey Hangers.

That guy had balls he was different from other's and he got the job done , 2 European cups proved that 

24 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

That guy had balls he was different from other's and he got the job done , 2 European cups proved that 

Any evidential documentary about Brian Clough is worth watching. 

Whilst The Damned United was a very good film and well cast, it wasn't a fair and true depiction of Clough.

His wife Barbara said so in a documentary I watched not long after the film being released and that's good enough for me....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, sigh said:

Did you? Or were you on the receiving end?

There tends to be no smoke without fire

I do think it is pretty horrendous though as there must be a few folk completely innocent and now will be for always known as paedos. Shouldn’t be in the media until the court case.

And if guilty kicked to fuck.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Just like the rumours you're bald. 

chrome dome 

Ha. The thing is there is no evidence or any reason for this! I’m pretty sure the jury would find it difficult to say I’m bald nor close to it! Jet black hair (and clearly handsome as fuck) but zero idea where  this rumour has come from. 

The few folk I know on here could back me up but knowing the the banter probably say I look like a cancer victim.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Do you think Rolf was really guilty? Or just a fall guy as a pal of Saville? Let’s be honest, everyone was pumping minors back then.

interestingly, Attenborough was a director at the BBC in the 70’s, so he would have known about Saville and chose to stay quiet. A scandal in itself.

a quick scan of his Wikipedia, however, notes that his family housed Jewish refugees during the war. So he’s exempt from any criticism.

House!

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

It is odd that the likes of The Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin can openly brag about shagging underagers and everyone’s cool with that.

Mandy Smith’s mum was apparently quite happy for Bill Wyman to be knobbing her at 13. There was some public furore at the time but the cops weren’t involved.

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Ha. The thing is there is no evidence or any reason for this! I’m pretty sure the jury would find it difficult to say I’m bald nor close to it! Jet black hair (and clearly handsome as fuck) but zero idea where  this rumour has come from. 

The few folk I know on here could back me up but knowing the the banter probably say I look like a cancer victim.

Aye ok baldy.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

The Huns fucked what was a perfectly good song. Now I can’t play it. Yet another reason to hate them.

It’s a real mood hoover whenever that comes on. Lonie at the Regent had it set up on the jukebox so that it played YNWA. Only good thing he ever done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1