Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

9 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

His da was a docker worked we mine .

Aye, so Wiz Frunkie as JP says.

Wide as fuck.

I used to drink in the 19th hole in the 80's fan it wiz a dockers pub. In fact it was run by a docker and his wife (Ian -n/n Shooders and June)

Fuckin mental it was. Brilliant place, full o' real auld school characters.  Nivver ony bother mind or if there wiz it wiz sorted very smartish.

Could write a book aboot thon place.

53 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Wide as fuck.

I used to drink in the 19th hole in the 80's fan it wiz a dockers pub. In fact it was run by a docker and his wife (Ian -n/n Shooders and June)

Fuckin mental it was. Brilliant place, full o' real auld school characters.  Nivver ony bother mind or if there wiz it wiz sorted very smartish.

Would it be a best seller? 

Or of interest only to those surviving few who frequented the place and so would not likely be published?

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Wide as fuck.

You'd have met my da.

38 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

So what?  They're all natural causes?

So we just take our pick of what we think killed her? Decide for ourselves?

Paul Cattermole from S Club 7 died (suddenly) of natural causes  at the ripe old age of 46 recently. No other info given.

58 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Maybe the family have decided that his cause of death is fuck all to do with internet lunatics like you. 

Death certificates are public records available to everyone.

However if it was my family member I wouldn’t be satisfied with just ‘natural causes’ at 46.

14 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Death certificates are public records available to everyone.

However if it was my family member I wouldn’t be satisfied with just ‘natural causes’ at 46.

Unless he was seen by a doctor in the month before his death, a post-mortem would be carried out routinely as he was a sudden, unexpected death.

Even if he had been seen by a doctor in that previous month, the likelihood is his family would still be asked to grant permission for a post-mortem given his age.

I doubt his certificate says "natural causes"...it will have an actual cause of death on it (I'd suspect myocardial infarction or cardiac arrest)