Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

If I knew the plane was about to crash I've visioned myself standing up arms apart very Jesus like and staring death in the face.

The way I see it, its very much a once in a lifetime experience and huddled next to a stranger with your eyes closed tight is a total waste.

For that quarter second the plane hits being able to take in the utter carnage all around is quite soothing before your body succumbs to the devastating change in acceleration and you explode in a mass of blood, bone and skin.

Spending a lot of time flying you think about these scenarios a lot more.

This is true

If the plane is going down, I'm going to darned well enjoy my last rush of adrenaline

Plenty of Rick Flair style 'WOO's' will comfort those around me on the way down to being smashed to smithereens.

Pair of cunts, now my flight tomorrow will be properly shitty!!! :(

Nae dramas chewie, I'm long hauling on Wednesday. Pre flight checks of gin and smelly ebony princess's always puts cheesepipes into an eight hour slumber.

That and triple dunting Valium.

How are you going to be able to adopt the Jesus Stance whilst the plane is hurtling into the Atlantic if your oot your gazebo on the Valies ?

• 2 weeks later...

Was this an Indian boy jumping off some sort of sattelite telite tower? Didn't think it looked that bad until they got up close to him and there were bones sticking out all over the place

Aye,it's a guid vid likes. Eh wid doubt many suicide jumpers end up lookin that cool, eez goat a wee pout like "aye whitever", even in the afterlife the cunt hud a bit eh swagger eez makin a mockery eh the oversensitive pulling that pose, ye huv tae haud yer hauns up n salute the boy fir that

RIP Grotbags

Rod Hull will be next.

True story about Rod Hull

I was in the Hawley Arms down Camden a few years ago. Music quiz. My mate and I got into a tiebreaker with another team to decide the winner.

I stepped forward with one opposing member.

Question 'name two members of the specials'

I said Neville Staple and Rod Hull, instead of Terry Hall

Place erupted.

Guest milne_afc

I was in the Hawley Arms down Camden a few years ago. Music quiz. My mate and I got into a tiebreaker with another team to decide the winner.

Place erupted.

Ha! 8 legs 6 legs, 8 legs 6 legs. Count 'em.

Anyway, that's not the real quiz.

Place erupted.

Brilliant Poodler ha ha ha

I hope they still let you win anyway?