Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Guest milne_afc

You've just realised you're on borrowed time and moved the goalposts.

Last five years, I'd say late 60s - from experience.

Edit: fuck you. 46 is the most common age at time of death in the history of mankind. So STFU

If you took all the ages that exist - I wonder which one has the most deaths; not regarding things like percentages and shite like that - just 100% at this age is when most cunts die. Peg it. Kick the bucket. Walk the plank. Brown bread. 'As so often is the case' they'll say, 'He (or she), was such and such years old.' What is such and such is the question.

0 years I'd guess World Wide.

Guest milne_afc

Oscar Wilde

Fatty Arbuckle

Timothy Treadwell(mauled by a bear)

JFK(killed by the mob)

Philip Seymour Hoffman

George Orwell

Andre the Giant

All died aged 46

Guest milne_afc

Who do you mean by the mob, Mr. Milne?

Organised crime or the deep state?

Good point.

IMO; Deep state orders, mafia handiwork. As thats probably the hierarchical order if at all.

Guest milne_afc

<p>

Ooooo SEVEN! You win Milne. Fucking hell. Laughable.

Off the top of my head - dead at 78:

I left out the ones I hadn't heard of, or wasn't interested in.

Good point.

IMO; Deep state orders, mafia handiwork. As thats probably the hierarchical order if at all.

I've not read into it much but that sounds plausible. From what was happening at the time and the little I have read, I just assumed that the state done it. Hadn't heard the angle that the mob were engaged to do the deed but makes sense back then.

If you took all the ages that exist - I wonder which one has the most deaths; not regarding things like percentages and shite like that - just 100% at this age is when most cunts die. Peg it. Kick the bucket. Walk the plank. Brown bread. 'As so often is the case' they'll say, 'He (or she), was such and such years old.' What is such and such is the question.

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!!?!?

Nothing to do with me

Maybe not on that occasion but I wouldn't put it past you to stick a bullet in someone's heid.

And I could imagine you could have gangland associations. You've got the right attitude.

I bet 107 has a near 100% death rate

So...death in the womb?

Not really, you're 0 until you come out the old ladies bits, then time of birth gets called by midwife/doctor/fitever.

Aye sure chewie - but im saying the age that has the highest number of deaths. Theres no way 107 has seen more people die than say, 78.

Depends on your criteria - when are you measuring from?

There was a time in human history when being 46 would be acient.

But then the population is much bigger now and living longer.

Plenty people die at 46, I dont understand why yon Noggie would dispute it

Cartoon Velma was a horror story. An absolute munter.

Certainly she was depicted as a bit of a dumpy plain lassie in the original Scooby Doo, but that chunky sweater wasn't hiding her enormous cartoon tits.

Later iterations of the franchise would reveal the true Velma Dinkley, though.

And you know she wasn't getting any from the stoner or the flamer...