Simon Church

4 in 6 for Church now...

6 in the next 9 to beat Rooney's 1st season haul- he's on track

He'll be confident and thinking he's got a great chance of the Euros if he can keep it up

2 from next 2 to start with :crossfingers:

Think he is certainly an improvement in the heider department than Rooney. He didn't get much backing since he arrived but he's fairly shutting the Goodwillie ponces up. :laughing:

Guest the shepherd

2 from next 2 to start with :crossfingers:

Think he is certainly an improvement in the heider department than Rooney. He didn't get much backing since he arrived but he's fairly shutting the Goodwillie ponces up. :laughing:

....and arguably he will be the only player from our current squad who will be going to the Euros in France. Cannot be bad at all.
Guest the shepherd

At some point, the goals will dry up though.... then we're left with a problem.

Cannot see it happening soon going by current form. Absolute no foundation to say that the goals will dry up soon considering Simon Church has now scored 3 in 3. Any striker in the planet would be happy with this ratio. What was Niall McGinn's consecutive games goalscoring record again?

I actually like him - I think he's a good option, off the bench, when plan A isn't working. Throw him on, let him rough some defenders and hope he gets on the end of something. If we can aquire him cheaply, I'd definitely be looking to deal.

But do absolutely feel that we'll have a problem if he stops scoring regularly!