Simon Church

He said in the interview on Friday that he was happy with the squad and with only 15 games left the players available should be able to do a job?

So why have we brought in a striker and tried to get Tansey?

What he says to the press and what he does behind closed doors are not the same thing. You're nae daft come on min.

I have once seen him in the flesh playing for Charlton. He was pretty useless, couldn't hold the ball up well and all his shots were well wide of the goal. BUT, he may very well find some form up here, akin to Rooney. Hope 'Churchinio' does the business for us while we have him.

............. but one or two decent signings may have lifted the side, increased the gates and settled in properly by the time next season starts.(See K McLean)

It dsoesnt seem to matter how many games we win, who signs or anything else our gates reach 14K and stay there when we're doing well and drop to 10K when we arent. We have games that draw crowds like any other club but unlike Heart, for example, we cant sell out almost every game.

Not sure exactly what could be done about that, signing a couple of players though hasnt done it in the past.

It dsoesnt seem to matter how many games we win, who signs or anything else our gates reach 14K and stay there when we're doing well and drop to 10K when we arent. We have games that draw crowds like any other club but unlike Heart, for example, we cant sell out almost every game.

Not sure exactly what could be done about that, signing a couple of players though hasnt done it in the past.

Spot on... did Fergie not cite this as one of the frustrations which eventually caused him to contemplate leaving? That our gates stubbornly remain around the 14k mark (except for big games like against the Ugly Sisters) and it drove him mad because he correctly felt that if we were challenging for the title all our home games should be sell-outs.

I'm sure there were a few quotes like that from him in the months before his departure to United.

The guy is coming with a good reason to give it 110% (to try and secure a callup for the Euros) which is exactly what we need. I'll reserve full judgment until after I've seen him but might be a clever bit of business from DM.

Do you think he will start against celtic, he has played 9 games only this season, Rooney will start, ok he scores goals penalties most and toe tap ins nothing spectacular, He is like a Clydesdale horse, The directors and manager should have went for ohaloran but that would have meant money that a poor no money club that Aberdeen are supposedly couldn't afford. looks sharp and fit, rangers did a good deal getting him next season should be interesting, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Ross County, Celtic where will Aberdeen be on the table with the business heads they have at pittodrie. Same excuses no money, no vision, Cant afford hot pies.

Do you think he will start against celtic, he has played 9 games only this season, Rooney will start, ok he scores goals penalties most and toe tap ins nothing spectacular, He is like a Clydesdale horse, The directors and manager should have went for ohaloran but that would have meant money that a poor no money club that Aberdeen are supposedly couldn't afford. looks sharp and fit, rangers did a good deal getting him next season should be interesting, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Ross County, Celtic where will Aberdeen be on the table with the business heads they have at pittodrie. Same excuses no money, no vision, Cant afford hot pies.

Have you and ericblack4boss ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

:clangers2:

You need to get a life. It's bad enough coming onto another teams forum and commenting, but to repeat the same shit over 170 times is nothing short of a mental health problem.

It's time you and AFC Chat parted ways for good. I might be best if you come out of your mothers basement once and a while to get some fresh air and meet real people. :spanner::spanner:

• Upvote 2

Injuries are my biggest concern. We have a horrible record of keeping players fit.

A couple of more and our lack off squad becomes very apparent.

Don't want to jinx things but under del we do seem marginally better and/or luckier in this regard. Remember under broon we had virtually no midfielders for a sizeable chunk of the season (lead up to and just after Xmas I think). Vernon played in midfield and some suggest the experience scarred him so much he couldn't score many goals ever again.

Have you and ericblack4boss ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

Slightly harsh, EB is far more entertaining and usually makes more sense. ;) not being mean Shoofta, everyone is welcome to their own opinion

welcome to last nignt

I'd rather we signed Charlotte Church personally, at least she has nice tits.

Yup, I hope everyone knows that 2nd February is Groundhog Day?