Simon Church

Don't want to jinx things but under del we do seem marginally better and/or luckier in this regard. Remember under broon we had virtually no midfielders for a sizeable chunk of the season (lead up to and just after Xmas I think). Vernon played in midfield and some suggest the experience scarred him so much he couldn't score many goals ever again.

Probably because he took one look at the train at Seaton Park and thought, 'wissssseee up min'

• Upvote 1

Don't want to jinx things but under del we do seem marginally better and/or luckier in this regard. Remember under broon we had virtually no midfielders for a sizeable chunk of the season (lead up to and just after Xmas I think). Vernon played in midfield and some suggest the experience scarred him so much he couldn't score many goals ever again.

His hat trick at Tannadice was some way to leave the club. What a night that was. @@reekie_dock

Was that the night we stopped in Brechin and sourced Biff up a laney we a couple oh shady looking cunts ?

I remember the game after that is total blank ??

No that was Easter Road.

Tannadice was when we got from your mate in Dundee in a bowling club.

Went back to Zip's and he appeared with that hat for his work with us both creamed.

Did Aberdeen just sign an INTERNATIONAL player on loan? It was like everyone else forgot and I simply dreamed it.

Doesn't necessarily make you a good player. Josh Magennis will be leading the line at Euro 2016 for his INTERNATIONAL side.

Church really should've scored a second. The goal was a good bit of instinct but the Hayes cross and Mclean header made it. He worked hard, didn't see much from him but did his job. Hope for a bit more to come.

It seems to work though.

Not the first time its paid off either.

Worked on Wednesday but games where teams sit in against us I don't think it does. Would stick Rooney and Church up top in them games with two wingers.

Against the smaller teams like Partick, Killie etc. I think we should go for a more attacking approach than we have seen previously.

Worked on Wednesday but games where teams sit in against us I don't think it does. Would stick Rooney and Church up top in them games with two wingers.

Against the smaller teams like Partick, Killie etc. I think we should go for a more attacking approach than we have seen previously.

Come on min. You're nae daft...

McInnes just doesn't play 442. He has his formation and sticks with it.

Unlike Goodwillie 'the ball holder upper' this guy actually looks he wants to be here. He's a natural striker that wants to put the ball in the onion bag. If he can do that, then I'm happy to see RooDawg on the wing. He'll score goals either way.