Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

Desperate for us to win this really couldn't take the shaved ape besting us again.confident we will be good enough provided draper doesn't bully midfield.really like the McLean / storie deep midfield combination,the ball winner and the distributor works well.jack and flood will struggle to get back in this side.

The shaved ape is a football manager now? Fuck me.

Victim fans are very confident we will be dropping points in either (or both) of our next two games (especially the Caley game).

"They have Caley away tomorrow and then Partick at Firhill on Friday, that'll be 3 back to back away game's and I'd be very surprised if by Friday end of the night, they haven't dropped point's..

My prediction is they'll drop point's at both. Caley have just come on to a better game and Partick have been good and had the diets game cancelled Saturday so will be fresh.."

TBF we did drop points to both sides in consecutive games (at home as well) last round of fixtures but............

Let's shut the cunts up again & get them back on wee Ronny's back :crossfingers:

Guest RosemountRed

Think it'll be:

Brown

Logan Taylor Reynolds Shinnie

McLean Storie

McGinn Hayes Rooney

Church

Would rather use those players in a 442 though.

I'm nae sure if I've missed a trip up to Inverness since Dodds Hatrick.

I suppose the highlight other than two 3-4 wins was the 0-2 victory when we never had a shot on target.

Pre-season game or something? I canna mind anything about them, pre Chris Clark looking like a player away from home when we got to the final.

Was aware of them as Shearer played for them but cannot even remember playing them!

Pre-season game or something? I canna mind anything about them, pre Chris Clark looking like a player away from home when we got to the final.

Was aware of them as Shearer played for them but cannot even remember playing them!

Funny that. I remember the only time Chris Clark remotely looked like a footballer was the game v Caley at home when he broke his leg.

Victim fans are very confident we will be dropping points in either (or both) of our next two games (especially the Caley game).

"They have Caley away tomorrow and then Partick at Firhill on Friday, that'll be 3 back to back away game's and I'd be very surprised if by Friday end of the night, they haven't dropped point's..

My prediction is they'll drop point's at both. Caley have just come on to a better game and Partick have been good and had the diets game cancelled Saturday so will be fresh.."

TBF we did drop points to both sides in consecutive games (at home as well) last round of fixtures but............

Let's shut the cunts up again & get them back on wee Ronny's back :crossfingers:

Don't know why they are worried about us to be honest we can win every game 2-0 between now and the end of the season and we still wont be guaranteed to be champions

That time at Ibrox when the laws of physics were bent when he was clean through and hit the post still haunts me to this day.

Still don't know how the fuck that stayed out.

Genuinely strange incident... ball hit the inside of the post, bounced straight out and went right past the onrushing Barry Nicholson, who would otherwise have had a tap-in.

Compounded by the fact that it was 0-0 with about 5 minutes to go at the time, and then in injury time Filip Sebo scored the winner for them... :clangers2: