Motherwell V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

He wouldn't be asking for the game to be off if it was the tims, this is purely him fucking us about, I can never recall a first team game being called off as a team had some ill players, as has also been said we've asked them for help in the past with moving a game, they declined, hope Mcinnes puts his foot down here.

Firstly, McGhhe is a cunt & wouldn't be surprised if he was just at it the now. Either mind game pish, or wanting time for injured players to return.

Why should we help them out. Fuck up our own schedule/run in by adding an extra pishy midweek game? What happens if we have a few injuries/fitness worries when we are to play them in the midweek game then?

Other thing is we risk our squad cathing their dirty living Weegie tramp bug.

Fuck the cunts I say. That's just the luck of the draw. Teams have played with ravaged squads in the past, so can they. Even more so given they wouldn't help us out in the past.

His latest quotes on the BBC are now mentioning it would be unfair for the COMPETITION if he were to field a weakened team against us, but a full strength team against Celtic! What a fucking idiot to say that out loud - we all know that's his reason, but to admit it! Keep your fucking nose out of the title race you fucking cunt - nothing to do with you now because both teams fucked you off

His latest quotes on the BBC are now mentioning it would be unfair for the COMPETITION if he were to field a weakened team against us, but a full strength team against Celtic! What a fucking idiot to say that out loud - we all know that's his reason, but to admit it! Keep your fucking nose out of the title race you fucking cunt - nothing to do with you now because both teams fucked you off

If that were the case you would never have suspensions - you play with the best team you have available to you.

Would anyone say that Dundee played their best team against celtic recently? They made FOUR changes between the Game vs Celtic and the Game vs Hearts. Is anyone suggesting that was not good for the competition that Hartley didn't put the same team out against Celtic and Hearts?

I'd feel unwell if I lived in Motherwell too.

I hate McGhee. Do the fans that were around when he played for us still regard him as a legend? I'm too young, so he's just a lying, whining cunt to me

Not this one, no. I have zero respect for him. And his little ginger cohort, the extremely annoying Strachan. Pair o' pricks the both of them, and the bug that is going round Motherwell, Aids or whatever it is, I hope they both contract the bad strain.

• Upvote 2

I'd feel unwell if I lived in Motherwell too.

I hate McGhee. Do the fans that were around when he played for us still regard him as a legend? I'm too young, so he's just a lying, whining cunt to me

I'm old enough to have watched him and he was an excellent striker, however, he comes across as such a bitter old prick that he's not an Aberdeen legend in my eyes.

Don't remember him as a player, only what I've seen in grainy VHS or YouTube footage.

Obviously a very good striker for us, Hamburg & Celtic.

But as a manager for our club i think he was and still is an incompetent fool, a bitter and twisted man and responsible for some of the darkest times our club has seen in recent years.

An absolute fucker and bitter as fuck.

He can get to fuck.