Motherwell V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

I hate to be pedantic*, but isn't it normally written as 'cockwomble'? I mean if you're going to try and get creative when insulting folk you might as well get it right.

*not strictly true, I actually fucking love being pedantic.

Surely the fact he's changed the insult around means he is being MORE creative? Rather than using the same insult as everyone else.

We seem to have tried and rejected a couple of (on paper) good players so at least D.M isnt doing what prior managers have done and just blown our budget on shite out of desperation or pandering to the "something must be done" crys.

Having said that something must be done so get it sorted D.M I know your reading this

Woeful defending for both goals

That's been the case in a few games this season and each of the 4 centre backs we've used have been responsible for complete brain farts on at least one occasion

I think we have to assume that's the level were operating at and working on scoring more goals than opposition to counter it

I don't think we've scored 5 goals against SPL opposition in a long long time and we've only managed 4 goals on a handful of occasions since DM took over. Even 3 goals is a relative rarity considering how often we dominate teams

I don't think you could realistically hope for a much better return than Rooney has given us- or Church for that matter- so that leaves the rest of the team

Logan, Taylor and Considine have a decent tally for their positions- McGinn, Hayes and MacLean we could probably hope for a few more from and the rest of the team are lucky if they score a goal all season

We also haven't had anyone capable of coming off the bench and scoring since Goodwillie started a few and Rooney came on for him- which doesn't really count...

As for the window- Ward was the real difference - we'd still be right in it if he was still here