Motherwell V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

The Motherwell squad have been hit by a virus and are expecting a number of first teamers to be out the squad for tomorrow. They are considering an appeal for postponement if things get any worse!

Better not be off, that would be absolutely sh*t.

Guest RosemountRed

I went on the website and bought a ticket half an hour ago after finding I'm not working after all (would have been nice had I knew that a few weeks ago then I could have sat with my mates). So aye, if it's now called off that'll be a bastard.

Anyway, from the ticket portal it didn't look like many left. Maybe 60-odd in lower deck (which holds 2600 according to the nunber of seats on it). Wasn't much left in upper deck either but I think that's more to do with the fact they've not released them all yet.

I reckon we'll have about 3,000 there on Saturday.

Anything over 2,500 is very good, and agree it should be about 3,000+.

Should be a few hundred that do pay at the gate as well.

Be a night mare if postponed - It would have to be played around the 12th April and would possibly hold up the split being decided

Cant be played 21st.22nd Mar due to Internationals

Cant be played 28/29th Mar Due to internationals

Cant be played Tues 5th Apr as we play Hamilton on the Sun 3rd

Cant be played on Wednesday 6th as we play hearts in Friday the 8th

It was Motherwell - from memory we had a TV replay which would be a Thursday and asked motherwell to shift the Saturday game they refused caused all sorts of bad blood and then the game was cancelled anyway due to weather

Did we not ask for a game to be moved once and the other team refused? Think it might actually have been Motherwell! We ended up playing Thursday night/Saturday afternoon.

Fuck them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/6268169.stm

On the Thursday night for TV. Asked Motherwell to put the game back to Sunday. They said no.

http://www.afcheritage.org/news/news_story.cfm?news_id=7077&newstype=News

Then the game got postponed.

Was a shite game at Easter Road on a miserable night.

Motherwell had also said they wouldn't postpone our game against them before we played Copenhagen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/6268169.stm

On the Thursday night for TV. Asked Motherwell to put the game back to Sunday. They said no.

http://www.afcheritage.org/news/news_story.cfm?news_id=7077&newstype=News

Then the game got postponed.

Was a shite game at Easter Road on a miserable night.

Motherwell had also said they wouldn't postpone our game against them before we played Copenhagen.

I seem to remember Motherwell were being a bit cheeky and said if we wanted the game changed so we could get money from the TV replay then Motherwell wanted some of the TV cash to compensate them for their losses

I seem to remember Motherwell were being a bit cheeky and said if we wanted the game changed so we could get money from the TV replay then Motherwell wanted some of the TV cash to compensate them for their losses

To be honest, I think their stance is acceptable there.

We only played on the Thursday as Sky said they wouldn't show it any other night. I am pretty sure we wouldn't be particularly accommodating if Dundee United came to us and said we can play a game Tuesday or Wednesday night, but want to play on Thursday night, so can we move our game to Sunday, we'd tell them where to go...

Guest RosemountRed

McGhee the prick can fuck right off, AFC should have absolutely none of this, not our fault if you have some injured/ill players, you have an u20 squad so use it.

Guest RosemountRed

rooney and pawlett missing for the dons

Any idea what is wrong with Pawlett and how long he's out for?

Also Rooney must be back soon, that's been about 4 or 5 weeks now. Be good if he was back for Hearts away.

Any idea what is wrong with Pawlett and how long he's out for?

Also Rooney must be back soon, that's been about 4 or 5 weeks now. Be good if he was back for Hearts away.

Pawlett broke his arm against the arabs.

Think Rooney was meant to be six weeks.

Guest RosemountRed

How late can they leave it? Assume our team will be travelling down to Glasgow tomorrow to stay over, leaving it to 24 hours before the game is a joke.