Anthony O'connor.

I'd be putting Campbell in middle of the park, Harvie at left-back and Considine at CB.

There's zero value in playing O'Connor, Arnason or Ball, given none of them will be about next season.

Agree with this and I would also be making it clear to Consi that he will only be kept on as an auxiliary centre-half. He just isn't a LB and the poor bloke consistently gets hung out to dry by keeping him there.

AOC is 100% gone at the end of the season. Has know for a while.

We have a shed load of money to lose between now and the end of the season.

Well that's one way to look at it. If you believe the senior players are going to see out the season in a high. I'm pretty certain they won't be.

But maybe we'll find a young player who can make the step up and actually make a "shed load" of money by developing another good young player.

Not just picking in AOC here but I would quite like to see a radically changed lineup and formation in the next few games. We have nothing to lose, get a few kids in, try a new team shape etc.

I’d scrap loan deals. Far too often they don’t work and it must piss off young players wondering

what incentive there is for them to be overlooked by some of the dross we have endured on loan.

A loan player at the end of the day is simply happy to be getting a game and most having no affiliation

to the club and support don’t give a toss.

Well that's one way to look at it. If you believe the senior players are going to see out the season in a high. I'm pretty certain they won't be.

But maybe we'll find a young player who can make the step up and actually make a "shed load" of money by developing another good young player.

Nice thought but I'm pretty confident in saying both that there isn't a star about to light up the last few games and that the team on Saturday will be fucking miles away from the team at Hampden.

I’d scrap loan deals. Far too often they don’t work and it must piss off young players wondering

what incentive there is for them to be overlooked by some of the dross we have endured on loan.

A loan player at the end of the day is simply happy to be getting a game and most having no affiliation

to the club and support don’t give a toss.

I'd only accept loan deals if a) we have an injury crises and need cover or b) there's a chance of us getting the player in permanently after the loan.

I'd only accept loan deals if a) we have an injury crises and need cover or b) there's a chance of us getting the player in permanently after the loan.

I'd add that if we have the chance of getting a player like Maddison on loan, we can't turn that down. A supremely talented player who'll likely be playing at the very top level before too long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always thought that AOC was exactly the type of player Jimmy would have signed in his final season. He would have been right at home in a team full of limited footballers with arsehole personalities and next to zero effort or care towards their job.

These comments from him only go to prove that. He is such an average footballer. Painful to see him in the team so often. Michael Stewart's analysis of him on Sportscene last week sum him up. Wouldn't look out of place playing for the likes of East Fife.

• Upvote 2