Wimbledon Tennis

I think Federer will win this year.

Murray isn't at his best neither is Djokovic. Fognini is a tough opponent but Murray only showed glimpses of his best shots. His defence and determination won him the match, that won't be enough to overcome federer, Djokovic or nadal.

Hopefully Aussie Konta gets punted out.

Glad Bedene the Slovenian did today as well.

Pisses me off the switching over to British tennis.

Be proud of where you were born.

Bit of a fair weather tennis fan so didn't know much about her until I googled her the other night. Born and raised in Australia until 14 to Hungarian parents, went to a training camp in Barcelona for two years then came to Britain and decided she was British. And that's allowed? Bewildering.

Bit of a fair weather tennis fan so didn't know much about her until I googled her the other night. Born and raised in Australia until 14 to Hungarian parents, went to a training camp in Barcelona for two years then came to Britain and decided she was British. And that's allowed? Bewildering.

almost as bad as international football.

Murray looked alright again today but you can just tell he needs to up his game by a good 25% or so for the next round, first serve wasn't all that great again either.

The commentary team I was listening to out here, were saying the speed of his first serve was way down on normal. The suspicion was that it was tactical...

Still agree, he's well below par right now. To be expected really, after a tough year to date...

I've had a SOTR as well.

Thought Nadal would win whole thing.

Delighted to be fucking wrong.

Cheerio.

Not the only one pal, I thought he was going to do it too as he's came roaring back again but as KSL said was fantastic from Muller

Very Joachim Lowe-esque

Ha ha ha I know it's unreal. It's like FFS min get some shorts that fucking fit

Tell you what if Muller gets through to play Murray in the semis then it could be very interesting. Thankfully Murray is a great returner of serve. Noticed during the match that Muller's weak link seemed to be slice shots so if Murray can play at the net and play the kind of shots we know he can then he will beat him

Tell you what if Muller gets through to play Murray in the semis then it could be very interesting. Thankfully Murray is a great returner of serve. Noticed during the match that Muller's weak link seemed to be slice shots so if Murray can play at the net and play the kind of shots we know he can then he will beat him

I don't think Muller beat will Cilic. He's been absolutely immense this tournament - probably the best player after Federer. Hasn't dropped a set yet.

I wasn't sure if Murray had the form to go as deep as the QF/SF this year... it's match to match at the moment, as he's trying to generate some form - I doubt even Murray knows what he's going to produce at the moment. Cilic would be a really tough prospect at the moment - looks miles ahead of Murray in every department. Having said that, Cilic is a well-known choker - so it'll be interesting - if both players win through!