Going -2 goals at 3/1 on Betfair, think we'll hammer them, especially if Rooney starts. They'll need to come at us early, we'll pick them off on the break.

I'm going more conservative at -1 or might use your in-play tactics and look for value in goals depending on how the game goes :cool:

After watching the highlights again on Red TV we should have been out of sight if we had competent officials and a little bit of game readiness.

Does it fuck. It shows mock grief and is pathetic.

Please yourself, but I know I'm right on this one.

A quiet gesture, behind the scenes, with no publicity, will happen, because AFC as a decent and well-run club will do the right thing, not because they need to, but because they want to.

The 90 minutes in an entirely different matter.

• Upvote 1

A quiet gesture, behind the scenes, with no publicity, will happen, because AFC as a decent and well-run club will do the right thing, not because they need to, but because they want to.

What will a quiet gesture be then?

Sympathy card?

Behind closed doors they can what they like.

Don't see the point though, each to their own.

Should name the pelican crossing leading to the new ground after him.

That's more fitting.

Why not that Cow crossing on the Main Road that's never been used before?

Just need to find out the boys name.

Or even his sons name.

Or the name of the team is son plays for.

We can discuss this further at tonight's candlelight vigil.

• Upvote 1

:laughing:

What a load of gowder

Does it fuck. It shows mock grief and is pathetic.

Mock grief is people going on social media about how sad they are to lose Prince or Dave Bowie or some other fucking celebrity they've never met and don't know.

Showing a bit of respect as a club is a totally different thing, nothing major just a simple gesture goes a long way.

I'd like to see a stand at Kingsford named after the deed boy.

Why not that Cow crossing on the Main Road that's never been used before?

Just need to find out the boys name.

Or even his sons name.

Or the name of the team is son plays for.

We can discuss this further at tonight's candlelight vigil.

Sounds good.

I'll be the one feeling sorry for a complete stranger.

Because it shows class.

:laughing:

What a load of gowder

Now now boys, no one is suggesting anything like that.

As usual people on chat forums like to look for arguments that aren't even there.

What will a quiet gesture be then?

Sympathy card?

That's simple, we could send Broon round to console the lads mum.

Mock grief is people going on social media about how sad they are to lose Prince or Dave Bowie or some other fucking celebrity they've never met and don't know.

Showing a bit of respect as a club is a totally different thing, nothing major just a simple gesture goes a long way.

Did anyone at our club know the victim?

I am going for a 3-0 win for us today.

And it isn't mock-grief to express sympathy over the bereavement of another. Its just a basic kindness, in this case a form of solidarity between football clubs / players / fans.

If your colleagues dad died, would you not say "sorry to hear about your dad" - even though you had never met him?

Theres nothing wrong with a kind gesture. It wont lessen the guys loss, but it will be nice for him to think "that scots team cared about me". The world seems a kinder, less lonely place when one receives a wee bit of kindness (especially if its unexpected).

Even the masters of mock-grief, sellick - who enjoy wallowing in fake misery with "one-eye-in-the-mirror" - managed a kind gesture with the banner they displayed to salute Norman Goldie when he died. Did we make a banner for Norman?

• Upvote 1

Jesus, have you ever seen such a football player chasing whore (Aberdeen based) like that Trina1903 on twitter.

It would he alright if she was actually tidy admittedly. What a huddock.

What a deev of a lassie.

She wants an applause for the goalkeeper because his da died. Bit harsh on the goalie, congratulating him for outliving his da.