Ventspils V Aberdeen (0 - 1) (Ag. 0 - 4)

What, you expect a official club employee to lay into the players?

Did I say that? I'd expect them not to try and pull the wool over people's eyes by saying we were solid in that half. Do you actually think we were solid?

Penalty wasn't soft either, it was another error from our currently error prone centre-half.

Did I say that? I'd expect them not to try and pull the wool over people's eyes by saying we were solid in that half. Do you actually think we were solid?

Penalty wasn't soft either, it was another error from our currently error prone centre-half.

Red TV is what it is, I don't think they need to make themselves seem impartial or anything of that ilk. They just need to be biased and that's it. Nobody's looking at an official club service hoping to hear the manager's lack of subs getting slated.

Kenny McLean has assured Aberdeen's supporters there will be no repeat of their embarrassing defeat in Luxembourg when they play FK Ventspils in Latvia.

The Dons take a 3-0 lead into Thursday's second leg of their Europa League qualifying tie.

"I can assure you there won't be a repeat of what happened over there, we have talked about that," McLean said.

"There can be no excuses for that performance though and we all feel we have a point to prove in Latvia."

"I think we have a point to prove over there as well as we let the travelling fans down with our performance in Luxembourg" McLean told BBC Radio Scotland.

"This is a chance to put things right from that point of view and with a good first leg performance to build on I think we can do that.

"We're better prepared for this one as we have three competitive games under our belt and are getting fitter and more match sharp all the time."

"We will make sure we take care of a team that will come at us from the start then think about the third round once we have done that.

"There was a lot of hard work put into the first leg to get the three goal lead but it will be a tough game like the one over in Luxembourg was.

"None of these matches away from home are easy but we know what they can do now and we are confident of getting a good result in the second leg as well."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Time to get Burns on for McLean please.

Or better still get him on for Considine, drop Shinnie to LB and get McLean into the middle in place of Shinnie.

Tbh, seems like McInnes just plays so many players in the wrong positions, its getting a bit tedious.

Agreed. It's time to release the hounds.

This forum is comical. Winning 3-0 on aggregate and still "supporters" are slagging the team. There are no easy games in Europe. If we get through this with a 3 goal winning margin that is decent. Performance, fitness and sharpness will all improve over the season

Tell me, do your hands get sore from all that clapping?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1