Ventspils V Aberdeen (0 - 1) (Ag. 0 - 4)

Guest the shepherd

You missed my sarcasm

Aye sorry min. I thought there was a bit of slapstick sarcasm in there. Disappointed Jayden Stockley nae starting, got him down as first goalscorer, 3-0 Aberdeen (66-1 with Ladbrokes).

Got to love dons fans.

A body moans about how our first xi is as good as Celtics but we couldn't maintain our league challenge cos of a lack of depth / fuck all on the bench, and now we have a bit of depth in the squad moan because we're playing the same starting xi

Got to love dons fans.

A body moans about how our first xi is as good as Celtics but we couldn't maintain our league challenge cos of a lack of depth / fuck all on the bench, and now we have a bit of depth in the squad moan because we're playing the same starting xi

Can't just expect them to perform if given a chance due to injury. They need a chance to impress and I'd wager a game against a team of no hopers when we have a comfortable 3-0 lead from the first leg is as good as any.

Can't just expect them to perform if given a chance due to injury. They need a chance to impress and I'd wager a game against a team of no hopers when we have a comfortable 3-0 lead from the first leg is as good as any.

They seemed to do alright when they came off the bench last week.