I actually agree with you for once.

However if Clangers made the same mistake he'd have been savaged.

If Clangers had been a decent keeper he would have been excused unfortunate bobbles.

Hell he'd even have gotten off with that being as shite as he is cos only a blind man would blame a keeper for that.

A lot of folk won't like it but I think that was a sympathetic based on their losing some young team mates in an accident.

Bribery or sympathy is the only thing that can explain such a shockingly bad refereeing performance.

you have to wonder. You could argue we got a pen, but it worked completely in their favour and a yellow card to rub salt into or wounds.

I genuinely think the referee was awful rather than cheating. How the fuck did shinnie not get sent off? What logic did he use for penalty? Why was every high ball a free kick?

I thought we played well. Proud of the team but gutted for them. Everyone put in a shift. The goals will come. We definitely need better free kicks though.

I wouldn't even blame clangers for a goal like that

Shocking officiating aside the whole lot of them can hold their heads high, including Joe Lewis. Any human blaming or having a go at him can go fuck themselves. That ref should be shot. Very few humans deserve ISIS treatment, that Bulgarian weasel does, fucking pig. Hopefully he gets aids tonight pumping a Romanian transvestite, whilst being robbed of his bank cards, then loses his wife, his house and every other asset this stinking fuck pig has obtained since he was shat oot his ma's arse into his despicable country. Fucking vermin prick.

• Upvote 5

Everything that could have went against us today did.

No advantage at the pen, the pen miss, a borderline cheating ref, the bobble. Fuck sake.

This result shows the difference in level from the league though. We made 2 mistakes the whole 180 minutes of the tie, conceded 2 goals. We had enough chances over the 2 legs to win 3 or 4 games, can't be wasteful like that in Europe.

These last 2 performances bode well for the league though. We'll destroy most teams if we can play like this consistently.

It made little difference regardless.

Stockley lost us the game.

Stockley was harshly booked.

Ref cost us the game.

We didn't do ourselves any favours with some missed chances but have to credit the team for not giving up when a prick like that is blatantly biased.

Fk me even when he did give Aberdeen a freekick, he blew for a foul as soon as we sent the freekick anywhere near the box. Players must have been fkn raging. Hard not to just give up when putting in so much effort only to keep getting shafted.

Thought it was a good performance - however it's worrying that we haven't taken our chances over the two legs... I hope that isn't a common theme in the coming season.

It goes without saying we missed hayes, and I thought McGinn should have came off instead of Burns.

The ball bobbles just as Lewis was about to connect, I won't blame him for that.

Referee, I can't even sum up the words... scunnered.

Fuck sake.

We are far too naive in Europe. We are a much, much better team than Maribor.

Cunts.

Naïve would be my one word summary of our performance

We saw Maribore (sic) tactic in the first half when they often threw themselves to the floor whenever they lost the ball.

Tonight you could almost see them change to tactic B when Stockley came on and roll around clutching face when stockley jumped for the ball

Stockley was though his own worst enemy after the first card arguing like hell when he should have walked away, he ended up there and then on his "final warning"

Throughout the two legs we were" Naive". to get through the 3rd leg we need to be more clever

Shocking officiating aside the whole lot of them can hold their heads high, including Joe Lewis. Any human blaming or having a go at him can go fuck themselves. That ref should be shot. Very few humans deserve ISIS treatment, that Bulgarian weasel does, fucking pig. Hopefully he gets aids tonight pumping a Romanian transvestite, whilst being robbed of his bank cards, then loses his wife, his house and every other asset this stinking fuck pig has obtained since he was shat oot his ma's arse into his despicable country. Fucking vermin prick.

Agree re Lewis....ah fuck it and the rest