Guest the shepherd

Quite possible.

If i have to predict a scoreline then it would be 1 - 1 again.

Aye, cannot help feeling that we missed a trick last week by not beating Maribor although we are very much still in the tie. On the balance of play nobody could argue that Aberdeen could have easily won 4-2 at the very least.
Guest the shepherd

Someone get me a stream. On the island of Barra. Doubt I'll see it. COYR

@@findlay_1903 Download Mobdro app from their own site (via Google search) on to your phone/tablet/PC, then once its successfully installed click on Sports icon within app and then scroll down to band click on Premier Sports icon. Hope this works for you min.

I'd like to see Burns in for Hayes in a repeat of last week's formation.

I doubt that'll be the case though and can see MacLean coming in instead- hopefully not wide

my suspicion is McInnes will be more cautious and revert to a 451 with Rooney wide left to get on top of their full back and Stockley through the middle

Rest as you were with Considine man marking their Brazilian again and Shinnie dropping from left midfield to cover the space when needed

I think they'll play in exactly the same way they did over here and believe they'll get past us.

Set pieces will be vital- we caused them no end of problems from corners and free kicks - hopefully McGinn's delivery is on form.

We'll score - but so will they- I fancy 2-1 us or 2-2