Guest RosemountRed

With Hayes out we will start with something like this:

Lewis

Taylor Reynolds Considine

Logan Shinnie

Jack McLean

McGinn

Rooney Stockley

Which can change by pushing Shinnie further forward and McGinn out wide.

And we'll pump them 2-1.

Go two up front, go for these mippets.

Wouldn't go with a 3, any time that's been attempted its fucked things up.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Burns

Stockley

Can see McInnes going with the direct route tonight, with Stockley looking to flick on anything. Harsh on Rooney, but if we haven't scored by 60 mins he'll be on and we'll change to last weeks formation.

If we nab a goal before ht, Storey will come on and we'll launch balls in behind for him to chase.

Wouldn't go with a 3, any time that's been attempted its fucked things up.

Lewis

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Burns

Stockley

Can see McInnes going with the direct route tonight, with Stockley looking to flick on anything. Harsh on Rooney, but if we haven't scored by 60 mins he'll be on and we'll change to last weeks formation.

If we nab a goal before ht, Storey will come on and we'll launch balls in behind for him to chase.

Yeah they fucked up away to Rijeka.

Confident that we'll score tonight, maybe get a couple. Just hope we turn up looking to play, not saying all out attack but to play down the wings and hit on the break. Use Stockley's presence to rattle their defence. If we go there and sit in hoping for a chance they'll score 2 or 3.

kenny McLean not the player we want for this game.

....................Lewis

Logan..Taylor..Reynolds..Considine

.............Jack..Shinnie

McGinn....Pawlett...Burns

.................Rooney

Stockley to come on once we have one away goal

This is surely a piss take, you'd seriously start Pawlett before McLean? About 3 other options and you pick Pawlett.

This is surely a piss take, you'd seriously start Pawlett before McLean? About 3 other options and you pick Pawlett.

Not saying i agree with playing Pawlett but tonight is a game that might suit him. He's better when we are playing on the break and he can isolate a defender and run at him.

I see the Maribor players have been branding us long ball merchants. Why do folk (mainly Europeans on the mainland) become so snobby about direct football?

If the other team struggle to cope and you are creating chances of course we are going to keep hoofing it up to the big man upfront.

Slovenian cunts.

Not saying i agree with playing Pawlett but tonight is a game that might suit him. He's better when we are playing on the break and he can isolate a defender and run at him.

Are Maribor actually going to come at us much tonight though? I get the feeling they'll think the job's more or less done and will keep it pretty tight at the back.

Mclean hasn't been impressive lately, but he's more likely to "unlock" a defence in front of him than Pawlett. On his form lately that may not be tonight though!

DM sees them in training though, we don't. Burns may be a shout?

Saying all that, if their No 4 plays like he did last week it won't matter who get's the nod. He made Taylor look decent.

Are Maribor actually going to come at us much tonight though? I get the feeling they'll think the job's more or less done and will keep it pretty tight at the back.

Mclean hasn't been impressive lately, but he's more likely to "unlock" a defence in front of him than Pawlett. On his form lately that may not be tonight though!

DM sees them in training though, we don't. Burns may be a shout?

Saying all that, if their No 4 plays like he did last week it won't matter who get's the nod. He made Taylor look decent.

The Subotic looking fucker? He was fucking ding! Lost his man against Domzale in the last minute to give them a free header.

Stockley up front for me. Anyone that can stick in a cross or two wide. Hit the byline and ping it back and we could well have a Copenhagen on our hands!

Lewis

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Burns

Stockley

That's pretty much what I came up with.

Can see Rooney scoring in the last half hour, with Storey coming on and playing an important role too.

(I also have every confidence in Wright should he be called upon.)