And another midfielder bites the dust. FUCK!

Time for a shift Niall. Prove me wrong you lazy wee feck and the streets of Torry shall be paved with sock wearing virgins.

Ok maybe not Torry then!

Maybe we'll get the McGinn that turned up v Hearts at Tynecastle last season when Hayes got suspended.

So, to sum up, we've got Jack and McGinn on the right side offering Logan zero protection and Shinnie on the left (and no doubt expected by some to cover the right as well) who's one booking off a suspension.

I can see a complete wildcard here and Rooney being dropped for O'Connor, Storie or suchlike and we try 4-5-1 and sneak a set piece off Stockley.

Hope not. Defence not strong enough for that shit.

Going by the snspix website he hasnt trained this week. Both today and yesterday were open to the media

Obviously he posted pic of himself having treatment on Saturday (?) morning but I assumed he wasnt a doubt as normally they would keep it under wraps that he is being sent for some freaky new treatment

Mind games from McInnes lads. We've all seen it before. I was dubious before arriving but I'm firmly in the taking of ectoplasm camp and loving everyone and everything about life. Place is buzzing and I'm sure we'll smash the cunts either way. COYR!