Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

Playing three slow and shite CBs in defence against this pacey Celtic front line is asking for disaster.

Needed Shinnie LB and O'connor CB.

Mcinnes hasnt addressed any of the problems of last season at all.

Buys a heap of attacking players then plays overly defensive every match and same old issues come up.

He's sorted the GK & a couple of attacking options & (if he plays him there) one of the CH position in O'Connor but his biggest fk up is not strengthening a blatantly weak central midfield.

For someone that was a half decent central midfielder himself it is scandalous that he has allowed our midfield to be so limited for so fkn long.

He's sorted the GK & a couple of attacking options & (if he plays him there) one of the CH position in O'Connor but his biggest fk up is not strengthening a blatantly weak central midfield.

For someone that was a half decent central midfielder himself it is scandalous that he has allowed our midfield to be so limited for so fkn long.

To be fair he has sorted out the GK and Lewis is a big step up.

The biggest weakness was CBs, and midfield with knock on effect being Shinnie in midfield.

Nothing has changed.

The lack of option in CM haved exposed the CBs and left back area.

Just frustrating to watch.

I honestly think the first thought Mcinnes has when picking a team is 'how can we not concede from a set pieces' and how can we make it hard for them to score from balls into the box.

That back four is a fucking shambles bar Logan and the two best defenders who could maybe match the small, quick Celtic players are in midfield.

Boy isn't even playing and some moron is saying he needs replaced. Get it in to your head, Jack will be first name on the team sheet for the foreseeable future. Rightly fucking so too.

Stick wrong end of

Our midfield is missing Jack now in two games running - he needs replaced in the weeks or possibly months he will be out. He is going to be out I would say at least until the next transfer window

Jack wont be the first name on the team sheet for the foreseeable with surgery due

I will accept your apology for calling me moron whenever you want

Stick wrong end of

Our midfield is missing Jack now in two games running - he needs replaced in the weeks or possibly months he will be out. He is going to be out I would say at least until the next transfer window

Jack wont be the first name on the team sheet for the foreseeable with surgery due

I will accept your apology for calling me moron whenever you want

Fair enough. My apologies.