Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

Not worth risking Jack. He spent too long on the touchline last season with disastrous results for his form and confidence. O'Connor must stay in the back four. Griffiths outjumps Considine and Reynolds with monotonous regularity. It means 2 up front however.

And he's usually mince v Brown.

Celtic looked pretty nackered towards the end of their game against that isreali mob.

I'm hoping we keep it ticht and use our pace to counter, the good old dink into space and chase.

Miles Storey would be perfect for that role upfront... but I can see us trying to lump it up to Rooney or Stockley to hold it up...which won't work.

He has scored a couple of goals down at Parkhead for Aberdeen and providing he applies himself correctly there is no reason why he cannot do the same again. He had a very good game there the last time down there.

Unless Ryan Jack has tissue or cruciate ligament damage whereby he would be on crutches he is definitely worth the risk. It seems that his injury has been picked up over a prolonged period of time and not just as a result of one game or a knock picked up in training.

I remember one where he was apologising for scoring and generally looking phsically sick with himself.

Part 2 never happened.

He has scored a couple of goals down at Parkhead for Aberdeen and providing he applies himself correctly there is no reason why he cannot do the same again. He had a very good game there the last time down there.

Unless Ryan Jack has tissue or cruciate ligament damage whereby he would be on crutches he is definitely worth the risk. It seems that his injury has been picked up over a prolonged period of time and not just as a result of one game or a knock picked up in training.

Pfft! Josh Magennis done that in ONE game there.

Guest the shepherd

Pfft! Josh Magennis done that in ONE game there.

Correct, a game we somehow contrived to lose, although each of Celtic's last 3 goals were very fortunate to say the least. Two pieces of pinball for goals 2 and 3 and a miscued 50p header by Georgios Samaras that landed perfectly at the feet of Gary Hooper for their winner.

Guest the shepherd

I remember one where he was apologising for scoring and generally looking phsically sick with himself.

Part 2 never happened.

Aye the apology of a celebration came in the 3-1 defeat to them in 13/14 when McGinn equalised. Must admit I was very disappointed in that celebration considering celtic were quick enough to release him even after loaning him to Brentford for a season. You have to remember who you are playing for and representing, regardless of other allegiances.

Aye the apology of a celebration came in the 3-1 defeat to them in 13/14 when McGinn equalised. Must admit I was very disappointed in that celebration considering celtic were quick enough to release him even after loaning him to Brentford for a season. You have to remember who you are playing for and representing, regardless of other allegiances.

I know, this is exactly why I can't suffer him in games against Celtic.

He should be apologising to the Aberdeen fans for his consistently non interested/non show up games v Celtic

Not apologising to Celtic fans for one of the few times he accidentally showed up for a few minutes against them.

Should go with twa up top for this one. Get right in their faces and go for it, rather than the usual sit back, they go ahead and we're forced to come out and get hit on the counter.

Heart: 1-0 Dandies

Heed: 2-0 Tattie Munchers

Betslip: Stockley first goal 11/1 on Paddy Power (They have some 16 year old Connor Mclennan as favourite first goal for us at 7/1 for some reason)

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Mcginn Shinnie Storie Burns

Rooney Stockley

Part 2 never happened.

Now now Ebbe. We all know Niall McGinn would love to score against Celtic in a Dons win. Not celebrating against former clubs seems to be the done thing these days though. He always seems delighted when his team mates score.

Now now Ebbe. We all know Niall McGinn would love to score against Celtic in a Dons win. Not celebrating against former clubs seems to be the done thing these days though. He always seems delighted when his team mates score.

Hopefully he scores a hat trick tomorrow in a 3-0 win and I'll look a muppet (more than normal). No-one wants that more than me. Just call things as I see it.

lol

really think it will?

our only chance tomorrow is outscoring them - any word on hayes?

Every time I think law of averages, other teams can win or draw why not Aberdeen. I genially believe Celtic raise their game against us . How many post match reports say " Celtics best display of the season " . On saying that yes I think we will get a win. As for Hayes no chance, the radio saying no chance of Jack playing although papers saying different.

A 4-0 humping and 5-2 mauling were close right enough :rolleyes:

Neither of those scorelines reflected the play.

I was at the 5-2 game. (Logan's first goal.)

Hayes being denied a penalty a 3-2 was the turning point.

And again, in the 4-0 game we were denied an obvious handball penalty at 1-0 while Celtic got a penalty to make it 2-0.

Anyway, we've certainly 'grown' since then, and I have no problem with McInnes being positive about our efforts.

Prediction: 1-0 The Famous