Kilmarnock Vs Aberdeen (0 - 4)

Don't think he'll be on international duty. Hayes, Rogers, McGinn, Morris, Burns and Storie I would guess

Morris lol who the fk is he?

Sure most would prefer to play than be rested. Not fussed if McGinn is rested. He needs a spell on his arse anyway.

Hayes though, maybe should be considered to be rested/protected from the plastic pitch given his returning from injury.

Mental that people are wanting players rested for them going on international break. Most won't play if they are called up so they'll get their rest then. Don't mind 'resting' either McGinn or Hayes as think Burns could come in and do a very good job but would still like to see as strong a team as possible to maintain 2nd place for sure before the break where majority of the squad (if not all) will get a rest from playing games

Hayes is the only one that should be rested/protected both because of the plastic pitch & him coming back from muscle injury & the simple fact he will get zero protection from Collum in general but even more so after all the west coast press on the free kick.

McGinn can be benched for a half at least (with the excuse of resting him) because he's nae been great & Wright should get a wee chance.

Would also drop McLean, at very least to send a message that he isn't unbenchable. Storie also deserves the chance to see if he can give McLean a boot up the arse.

No. I think he should be 'protected' from both the plastic pitch & the lack of protection he get from Willie Collum.

I will post it up again once or twice before the game in case you forget my reasoning

No need.

The half dozen posts where you converse with yourself until you are finally persuaded that this is the only possible correct outcome are more than enough demonstration

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

No need.

The half dozen posts where you converse with yourself until you are finally persuaded that this is the only possible correct outcome are more than enough demonstration

That's just not quite enough though.

Do you care?

Seems like you do, just a little ;)

Certainly enough to comment on the obvious repetitiveness of my posting

I'm going, first time heading to rugby park. Is it as shit as it looks on the telly or is there some atmosphere in the away section?

Lewis

Logan -O'Connor-Reynolds-Considine

Storie - Shinnie

Burns- Maddison- McGinn

Rooney

Storey on for Rooney as soon as the third goal flies in for the dandies, if that's after 14 minutes that's fine by me too. It'll probably be 0 - 2 to the dons though.

Guest the shepherd

I'm going, first time heading to rugby park. Is it as shit as it looks on the telly or is there some atmosphere in the away section?

Lewis

Logan -O'Connor-Reynolds-Considine

Storie - Shinnie

Burns- Maddison- McGinn

Rooney

Storey on for Rooney as soon as the third goal flies in for the dandies, if that's after 14 minutes that's fine by me too. It'll probably be 0 - 2 to the dons though.

The atmosphere at Rugby Park does not exist min and neither does their 'World Famous Killie Pies' (I doubt if you went to say Tahiti for a holiday that any the natives would bring up the Killie pie in a conversation with you (so that fucks there theory)). Go to the Hunting Lodge before the game, have a few pints (if your not driving of course), saunter up the road to Rugby Park, ignore the dodgy Polis at the ground, enter Rugby Park and then watch Aberdeen cruise to a 5-0 win. Job done!

The atmosphere at Rugby Park does not exist min and neither does their 'World Famous Killie Pies' (I doubt if you went to say Tahiti for a holiday that any the natives would bring up the Killie pie in a conversation with you (so that fucks there theory)). Go to the Hunting Lodge before the game, have a few pints (if your not driving of course), saunter up the road to Rugby Park, ignore the dodgy Polis at the ground, enter Rugby Park and then watch Aberdeen cruise to a 5-0 win. Job done!

You've learned the lesson the hard way with the Polis at Rugby Park :laughing:

Ha was just thinking this morning I might actually have a pie at the match as I never have them at any other ground. Might give it a miss then! Cheers for the tips,

COYR