Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

Chris Sutton........."Aberdeen will cause Celtic more problems in next month’s final than Rangers did. Aberdeen have the creativity of James Maddison, Jonny Hayes is a big threat and while Niall McGinn needs to find his game they have a goal scorer in Adam Rooney"

Celtic are there for the taking.

Chris Sutton........."Aberdeen will cause Celtic more problems in next month’s final than Rangers did. Aberdeen have the creativity of James Maddison, Jonny Hayes is a big threat and while Niall McGinn needs to find his game they have a goal scorer in Adam Rooney"

Celtic are there for the taking.

Like every pundit he talks sense on the odd occasion, he's still a balloon knot.

Interesting comment that McGinn needs to find his game, which I do agree with.

Unlike the token "Aberdeen have lots of threats going forward with Hayes, McGinn and Rooney" which seems to be the token line about Aberdeen regardless of topic that anyone else seems to trot out without any thought.

That's what puts Sutton marginally ahead in a fairly pish contest though. He does what every pundit does and picks out Hayes and Maddison which isn't difficult but then notes that Mcginn is off form and that Rooney is (just) a goalscorer (which is perfectly fine with me before anyone starts).

How many other commentators announce that Hayes Maddison and Mcginn are just spiffingyly splendid giving away the fact that their entire season's coverage of us has been the highlights of the hun game.

Edit: and I typed that BEFORE I saw dynamo's post!!!

BBC Sportsound@BBCSportsound

PODCAST: We discuss how big the gap is between Celtic & Rangers and hear from the SFA Chief Exec Stewart Regan

This is the exact reason I stopped listening to this rubbish Radio station years ago.

That's one show after a match between the two biggest (and filthiest) teams in the country. Would you rather they discussed Aberdeen every week?

You're acting like this is all they discuss when it's not the case.

That's one show after a match between the two biggest (and filthiest) teams in the country. Would you rather they discussed Aberdeen every week?

You're acting like this is all they discuss when it's not the case.

You may well be correct as I have no idea what they speak about these days.

Back in the day when I listened to them it was ALL about Celtic and Rangers.

Even when The Rangers played in the 3rd Division they had commentary from them.

Times may have changed but I for one will not be tuning in. :happy:

You may well be correct as I have no idea what they speak about these days.

Back in the day when I listened to them it was ALL about Celtic and Rangers.

Even when The Rangers played in the 3rd Division they had commentary from them.

Times may have changed but I for one will not be tuning in. :happy:

you're quite a confusing lad, you have a problem with sportsound discussing the OF yet you are on the Sevco thread constantly.

Exactly, we can talk about how shit they are here, and how funny it will be when Sevco go bust again.

Radio Scotland its all positive spin and fluff pieces about the OF sides

its really not, lately the huns have been in for a lot of criticism. Warburton in particular because of his latest comments about the gap closing with celtic.

The point I am making is the most scottish football media outlets are the same, they all discuss similar events at the same time