Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

its really not, lately the huns have been in for a lot of criticism. Warburton in particular because of his latest comments about the gap closing with celtic.

The point I am making is the most scottish football media outlets are the same, they all discuss similar events at the same time

People sometimes think they're in 1984 vda min or some weird alternate 2016 where the media outlets control everything

The only problem with the media is their customers, who don't always have a brain of their own

Why have I never heard a pundit on Radio or TV ever state that The Rangers are broke so are unable to buy expensive players. Are they pandering to the sevco fans or are they worried for their jobs.

probably because this isn't a fact or because its not been confirmed. the only people saying they are broke are idiots like Phil Mcpriestgobbledmycock or CS. I am sure when the accounts are released or it becomes apparent they are truly fucked we will hear this discussed.

probably because this isn't a fact or because its not been confirmed. the only people saying they are broke are s like Phil Mcpriestgobbledmycock or CS. I am sure when the accounts are released or it becomes apparent they are truly fucked we will hear this discussed.

Last thing on Radio Scotland. Have they ever discussed Sevco maybe having some money problems on their show.

Last thing on Radio Scotland. Have they ever discussed Sevco maybe having some money problems on their show.

why does that even matter?

Are you saying you will only listen if they have discussed the huns money problems?

for the benefit of the discussion, yes they have, especially around the King v fat sports direct guy era

why does that even matter?

Are you saying you will only listen if they have discussed the huns money problems?

for the benefit of the discussion, yes they have, especially around the King v fat sports direct guy era

All I am saying is the last time I listened to this show they never ever said anything other than how great the Old firm were and other clubs seemed to be something that was discussed because they had to. I listened to them every week for years and the very first words spoken was about Celtic or Rangers.

I am glad if the show has changed now.

Happy listening ;)

The criticism of Radio Scotland is mainly from people who don't listen to it and presume it's all about the OF. As for pandering to Rangers they are currently boycotting Ibrox to protest about Chris McLaughlin being banned. Hardly pandering. Both Celtic and Rangers and various employees have come in for criticism at different times.

They never criticise The Rangers on Radio Scotland.

Anyone in doubt about their impartiality should bear in mind that Traynor used to run their phone in ffs. And abuse and put the phone down on people regularly.

A bigger hun you'd struggle to find. The program is weegie filth.

Anyone in doubt about their impartiality should bear in mind that Traynor used to run their phone in ffs. And abuse and put the phone down on people regularly.

Not for the first time you are talking utter bollocks.

Why are they boycotting them then? They don't do radio commentary or even send a reporter to games and they don't attend Rangers press conferences.

Not for the first time you are talking utter bollocks.

Why are they boycotting them then? They don't do radio commentary or even send a reporter to games and they don't attend Rangers press conferences.

I think it's Sevco who have banned and don't speak to the BBC rather than the other way round. Of course the BBC's correct response should be to not mention them at all outside of any games they need to commentate or report on.

When Traynor left it completely changed for the better, no surprise really because the guy is a massive cunt

When Traynor left it completely changed for the better, no surprise really because the guy is a massive cunt

Yes but how did he get the job in the first place?

What exactly were his qualifications for the role?

Journo for the Daily Ranger. Now in charge of hun media output.

He should never have been there in the first place. Huns clearly run the show behind the scenes at BBC Sportsound.

Not being necessarily critical of the huns and their criminal and corrupt behaviour which is repeatedly covered up or spun.

Jim Spence worked for the BBC and did the above.

He got threatened in the street and lost his job.

That's what happens to people who criticise the huns on Radio Scotland.

Not being necessarily critical of the huns and their criminal and corrupt behaviour which is repeatedly covered up or spun.

Jim Spence worked for the BBC and did the above.

He got threatened in the street and lost his job.

That's what happens to people who criticise the huns on Radio Scotland.

That's what happens to a lot of people in the west of Scotland, not just exclusive to Radio Scotland