Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

Not being necessarily critical of the huns and their criminal and corrupt behaviour which is repeatedly covered up or spun.

Jim Spence worked for the BBC and did the above.

He got threatened in the street and lost his job.

That's what happens to people who criticise the huns on Radio Scotland.

Jim Spence left the BBC of his own accord.

I will not convince a hun apologist like you so I'm done trying.

Spence left the BBC because he felt he never had the support of his employer in his dispute with the huns.

Which proves my point completely. You are pissing in the wind with your views which do not tally with reality.

I will not convince a hun apologist like you so I'm done trying.

Spence left the BBC because he felt he never had the support of his employer in his dispute with the huns.

Which proves my point completely. You are pissing in the wind with your views which do not tally with reality.

I'm not saying you are wrong but find me a quote where Jim has said that is why he left the BBC.

Since tup is shirking his radio Scotland listening responsibilities I can report that tonight's summariser just admitted live on air that he hasn't watched Hamilton at all this season and is basically sounding like a pissed up opinionated Jakey propping up a bar somewhere. Step forward one Jimmy red hand Nicol.

Aye he's a bit of a twat. Fuck knows where they dug him up from. Bit on just now about Bonnyrigg Rose, lots of praise for Aberdeen, chat about Scotland game at Wembley, Snodgrass' injury, Caldwell getting sacked, wee interview with Fergie, I'm not sure how this fits in with 'it's all just the old firm' chat.

Guest the shepherd

Aye he's a bit of a twat. Fuck knows where they dug him up from. Bit on just now about Bonnyrigg Rose, lots of praise for Aberdeen, chat about Scotland game at Wembley, Snodgrass' injury, Caldwell getting sacked, wee interview with Fergie, I'm not sure how this fits in with 'it's all just the old firm' chat.

Bonnyrigg Rose is a feeder team for both sided of the divide whilst Robert Snodgrass is not injured as he is in signing talks with the rangers. Gary Caldwell played for the Tims whilst Alex Ferguson played for their brothers. Throw into the equation that Jimmy Nicholl played for the loyalist scum and Tup has a very good point about 'old firm chat' on Radio Glasgow as that is primarily what Sportsound is based on.

Bonnyrigg Rose is a feeder team for both sided of the divide whilst Robert Snodgrass is not injured as he is in signing talks with the rangers. Gary Caldwell played for the Tims whilst Alex Ferguson played for their brothers. Throw into the equation that Jimmy Nicholl played for the loyalist scum and Tup has a very good point about 'old firm chat' on Radio Glasgow as that is primarily what Sportsound is based on.

If you can manage to turn everything back to the old firm like some kind of obsessed lunatic then yes, tup has a point.

jesus christ min, are you serious here?

If you can manage to turn everything back to the old firm like some kind of obsessed lunatic then yes, tup has a point.

You're basically a weegie and you are the target audience.

You are just a weegie who supports Aberdeen. Me and you dont think the same.

I am culturally superior.

People sometimes think they're in 1984 vda min or some weird alternate 2016 where the media outlets control everything

The only problem with the media is their customers, who don't always have a brain of their own

As an AFC fan it wouldn't be a bad year to return to...especially if you weren't born or can't remember.

Thats because the only game on was Hamilton Aberdeen.

Not that I should need to point that out you facetious thick obstinate cunt.

So a programme that is entirely centred on the old firm according to you spent 3 and a half hours discussing non old firm topics and covering a non old firm match. I think that may prove you are wrong.

So a programme that is entirely centred on the old firm according to you spent 3 and a half hours discussing non old firm topics and covering a non old firm match. I think that may prove you are wrong.

MB, you are right to say its not all OF when they are covering games.

I still listen at the weekend or occassionally when mid week games are on.

Whats really turned me off was last season when all the other shows the rest of the week are basically just 4 Rangers fans talking about whatever fantasist bollocks they're pushing that week. Typically this sort of line up might include Graham Speirs, Kenny McIntyre, Richard Wilson and Derek Ferguson - thats the sort of "balance" they've had on those sort of shows.

And the resulting coverage is pish at times. For example I turned on briefly on at some point this week to hear Richard Wilson telling me that Aberdeen weren't complaining when Inverness were denied an even split of the League Cup final a few seasons ago - which is risible pish really as ICT didn't even sell what they were given and I'm pretty certain we even asked for more and were denied them leaving seats empty.

Its this sort of blinkered glasgow centric view that has diminished the Sportsound coverage IMO.

That's what really did it for me anyway and I've gone from listening to sportsound almost every night of the week a couple of seasons ago to only turning it on if we are playing a game.