Best Thread: seagull's nest

Best Newcomer: The village seagull

Must Do Better Poster: tup

Funniest Poster: tup

The Love to Hate Outsider: The display squad

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award : tup

Biggest Gluepot Award: tup

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award [blank]

@@RAZOR - my vote is incomplete. I'll reconsider and submit at a later date.

Ok thanks

Best Poster: The Poodler

Most Negative Poster: Horrendous Award Choice so Razor your getting it!

Best Thread: Stadium Thread for the infiltration of the Nimby Cunts

Best Newcomer: Dad

Must Do Better Poster: Tup

Funniest Poster: Cheesepipes and his beard

The Love to Hate Outsider: The leader of the foundry reds

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award : Tup for begging the mods to remove my posts.

Biggest Gluepot Award: Tup, purely for calling Lgr a split arse.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award : Boofon for his superb trolling on the wanks Facebook page.

Best Poster - Serious answer as it's a football forum: I'll give my vote to Boboisared. I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but I respect that he's willing to debate his point. If he calls you out on something, there is always reasoning provided. Agree with some of the others though - The Oxford Don is good too, in a similar, yet less confrontational, manner to Bobo.

Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke. Unbelievable character. Not sure he isn't an elaborate troll - but it's been going on for years now. He's like the grim reaper of AFC Chat. Casts a shadow over the forum every time something goes wrong.

Best Thread - U20's/U17's enjoying following the progress. Would love to see us produce a few home-grown players who could make a difference in the first team. (or the tennis thread, but only when the Boofon was blocked!)

Best Newcomer - HairyPie :itch-chin:. Been some really good new members this year. Pleased to see the forum doing so well despite the continual gradual takeover of social media.

Must Do Better Poster - Bluto10. Just an embarrassment! Not sure what he ever gets out of posting on here (in his trademark garbled incomprehensible style), only ever contributes to the English football related topics, a few posts about how much beer he can drink... then, if we're lucky, we'll be treated to a unionist rant about Scotland being a 'monkey country', etc... Hopefully he doesn't develop an interest in AFC and Scottish football any time soon.

Funniest Poster - Rumpus. Probably the best character on the forum. If his name pops-up on a topic - I'll open it. Honourable mentions to Fatjim - should post more!

The Love to Hate Outsider Award - Relevance?

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - amazed Ericblack4boss's rants haven't amassed more votes. Brilliant entertainment!

Biggest Gluepot Award - Clydeside_Sheep. I think he genuinely reckons he's a lot smarter than the rest of us... however, we're not the one's who've been brainwashed by a fantastical religious cult. I imagine him sitting behind his keyboard, chuckling at us unenlightened simpletons, completely unaware that he's the bigger joke.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award- Kelt. Posthumously. We'll build a virtual statue for him!

Best Poster. Bobo

Most Negative Poster. Milne afc

Best Thread. U17/u20

Best Newcomer. Dad

Must Do Better Poster. Clydeside

Funniest Poster. Muttonhumper

The Love to Hate outsider award. Huns

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award clydeside

Biggest Gluepot award. Clydeside

Lifetime achievement award. Kelt

Best Poster. rumpus

Most Negative Poster. Stoneybloke

Best Thread. WANKS

Best Newcomer. Dad

Must Do Better Poster. tup

Funniest Poster. Cheesepipes

The Love to Hate outsider award. The GWT...obviously

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award Reekie Dock...for his toe curling cringefest posts about his step kid.

Biggest Gluepot award. Clydeside...sorry chief...

Lifetime achievement award. Kelt...God rest him

Best Poster. rumpus

Best Thread. WANKS

Best Newcomer. Dad

Must Do Better Poster. tup

Funniest Poster. Cheesepipes

The Love to Hate outsider award. The GWT...obviously

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award Reekie Dock...for his toe curling cringefest posts about his step kid.

Biggest Gluepot award. Clydeside...sorry chief...

Lifetime achievement award. Kelt...God rest him

:laughing::laughing:

I love the fact you still hate him

What will you do if/when he finally goes?

:laughing::laughing:

I love the fact you still hate him

What will you do if/when he finally goes?

Only death will remove him from the AFC gravy train...but I'm sure Milne has a completely hopeless cunt lined up to replace him when he does depart...till then I'll carry on directing dogs abuse at the auld cunt at every opportunity.

Only death will remove him from the AFC gravy train...but I'm sure Milne has a completely hopeless cunt lined up to replace him when he does depart...till then I'll carry on directing dogs abuse at the auld cunt at every opportunity.

A bigger cunt he'd struggle to find. The man is a royal arsehole

Why do you have to vote on every award?

Are abstainations allowed?

Are alternative awards being made up over the course of the month as they are a bit on the light side this year?

Are you amending the first post so that people are not swayed with their voting?

Should your vote for Tup as funniest poster be null and void as you've actually voted for everybody else on the board and not him?

Fuck sake min you've lost the plot here.

Answers please @@RAZOR

Best Poster - Dayts

Most Negative Poster - don't know

Best Thread - What you doing today?

Best Newcomer - Criptank

Must Do Better Poster - Bluto, he needs to put his fingers on a diet, or get a phone with bigger buttons.

Funniest Poster - Cheesepipes

The Love to Hate outsider award - Salad Cream

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award - Tup

Biggest Gluepot award - Rosemount Red seems a bit of a spaz

Lifetime achievement award - amancalledbuck - get him out of retirement

Best Poster that is a bird award - LGIR (TVS and The Buzzard joint second)

I've got comfy, min.

I'm way off being match fit.

I need to start gently, ease myself back in.

Best Poster - Dayts

Most Negative Poster - don't know

Best Thread - What you doing today?

Best Newcomer - Criptank

Must Do Better Poster - Bluto, he needs to put his fingers on a diet, or get a phone with bigger buttons.

The Love to Hate outsider award - Salad Cream

Biggest Gluepot award - Rosemount Red seems a bit of a spaz

Lifetime achievement award - amancalledbuck - get him out of retirement

Best Poster that is a bird award - LGIR (TVS and The Buzzard joint second)

Humbled mobby, truly humbled, I'll kiss your feet when I see you next you beautiful man.

Best Poster

@Chewie37

Most Negative Poster

Far too many to name here. I like @@shooftahmooftah too much to nominate him so it'll have to be @@milne_afc

Best Thread

Sevco Thread (got to keep the reputation up ken?)

Best Newcomer

Well this was going to be @@Dad but not after his vitriolic postings about me in this thread. Poke it old man! @@Grays Babylon 1875

Must Do Better Poster

@@Tord31

Funniest Poster

@@daytripping His posts usually manage to raise a smile.

The Love to Hate Outsider Award :

Yon teacher cunt fae the no2kingsford camp.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award :

@@Roberto Got affa negative affa quickly. Sorry pal!

Biggest Gluepot Award

@@Clydeside_Sheep. Some incredible opinions. Truly baffling.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award

I'll offset my one vote and go for @@The Boofon . One of the best trolling exhibits ever seen on this board.

Best Poster - Serious answer as it's a football forum: I'll give my vote to Boboisared. I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but I respect that he's willing to debate his point. If he calls you out on something, there is always reasoning provided. Agree with some of the others though - The Oxford Don is good too, in a similar, yet less confrontational, manner to Bobo.

Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke. Unbelievable character. Not sure he isn't an elaborate troll - but it's been going on for years now. He's like the grim reaper of AFC Chat. Casts a shadow over the forum every time something goes wrong.

Best Thread - U20's/U17's enjoying following the progress. Would love to see us produce a few home-grown players who could make a difference in the first team. (or the tennis thread, but only when the Boofon was blocked!)

Best Newcomer - HairyPie :itch-chin:. Been some really good new members this year. Pleased to see the forum doing so well despite the continual gradual takeover of social media.

Must Do Better Poster - Bluto10. Just an embarrassment! Not sure what he ever gets out of posting on here (in his trademark garbled incomprehensible style), only ever contributes to the English football related topics, a few posts about how much beer he can drink... then, if we're lucky, we'll be treated to a unionist rant about Scotland being a 'monkey country', etc... Hopefully he doesn't develop an interest in AFC and Scottish football any time soon.

Funniest Poster - Rumpus. Probably the best character on the forum. If his name pops-up on a topic - I'll open it. Honourable mentions to Fatjim - should post more!

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - amazed Ericblack4boss's rants haven't amassed more votes. Brilliant entertainment!

Biggest Gluepot Award - Clydeside_Sheep. I think he genuinely reckons he's a lot smarter than the rest of us... however, we're not the one's who've been brainwashed by a fantastical religious cult. I imagine him sitting behind his keyboard, chuckling at us unenlightened simpletons, completely unaware that he's the bigger joke.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award- Kelt. Posthumously. We'll build a virtual statue for him!

Aw shucks.

Prick.

• Upvote 1

Best Poster - Oxford Don
Most Negative Poster - DelMonte
Best Thread - This one (and it's yet to get fired up)
Best Newcomer - Dad
Must Do Better Poster - Dave_Min
The Love to Hate outsider award - Hun fae Govan
Biggest Gluepot award - C_S (give it to him and retire the award)
Lifetime achievement award - Cheesepipes

Best Poster. KSL

Best Thread. WANKS

Best Newcomer. Dad

Must Do Better Poster. Tommy

Funniest Poster. Dayts.

The Love to Hate outsider award. Anything to do with The Rangers

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award. Tup

Biggest Gluepot award. Abdy

Lifetime achievement award. Boofon