Afc Chat Awards 2016

RAZOR

Categories this year are:

Best Poster - Milne_AFC. (Superb posting this year on all discussions. Special mentions to Bluto and 360 too )

Most Negative Poster - Caledonia (Any post he makes is usually a negative against something)

Best Thread - Stadium Thread - (Mainly the WANKS Stuff and nae the grand design pish)

Best Newcomer - The Village Seagull (Good start to his chat career)

Must Do Better Poster - EB4B (His posts are good but just nae enough of them hope to see an improvement next year chief)

Funniest Poster - Boofon. (For his WANKS infiltration.)

The Love to Hate Outsider Award - Shaved Ape & co

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - Tup (It's been tough to watch as he loses his composure time and time again the illness probably hasn't helped mind you)

Biggest Gluepot Award - Caledonia (No explanation required.)

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award- King Street Loon (Been a good poster for many a year)

Best Poster - tough choice here, not many outstanding candidates. Dandyesque

Most Negative Poster - Stoneybloke. No explanation required

Best Thread - Lunch

Best Newcomer - lots of potential winners here. Seagull, Buzzard, Sooperhans, manboobs, the hibee - but it's Dad for me

Must Do Better Poster - Caledonia - needs to get over the independence result

Funniest Poster - cheesepipes

The Love to Hate Outsider Award - strange award, no vote.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - meltdown award goes to Sonoftherock when his tennis expertise was questioned.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Clydeside

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award- it can only go to the late, great Kelt.

Man up Tup it's only make believe. Don't blame Razor for you going all Billy big time and losing the plot.

I am blaming him for coming the cunt with me with his attempt to influence the vote, after which inevitably it works.

People just dont do things like that. Totally out of order and snide.

I am perfectly calm. Read the opening post and tell me that is not out of order from someone who is supposedly a pal.

Without a little help from Razor last year you wouldn't have won it last year everyone knows bluto was the real winner.

You should have stayed quiet rather than throwing it into everyone's face. That was the day the meltdown started IMO.