Afc Chat Awards 2016

RAZOR

Good to see you as well Reekie, told my daughter straight away I just saw Reekie, she was unimpressed.

Now I know what you look like i'll chat next time.

Big Ebbe pointed you out and I recognised you from the Famous County picture. A slight nod of recognition in Respect for a fellow hatter.

Am getting old now the young team Dinna ken who I am ?

@@Poodler you melt I'd take yer blon and mother away from you if I was in there company for more than 10 mins.

And that's without any roofies

Best Poster - Boofon. for his infiltration of the WANKS.
Most Negative Poster - Tup
Best Thread - Stadium Plans
Best Newcomer - The Village Seagull/Dad
Must Do Better Poster - Millertime
Funniest Poster - Kelt.
The Love to Hate outsider award - Gordon Strachan
The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award - Tord
Lifetime achievement award - Kelt, may he rest in peace.

Big Ebbe pointed you out and I recognised you from the Famous County picture. A slight nod of recognition in Respect for a fellow hatter.

Am getting old now the young team Dinna ken who I am ?

@@Poodler you melt I'd take yer blon and mother away from you if I was in there company for more than 10 mins.

And that's without any roofies

Can you come and take her now?

Best Poster. Oxford Don beats Ollie to the post. Both guys who football posts I enjoy and often share opinions with.

Most Negative Poster. Stoneybloke. Think that's the guy who comes on whenever we lose and does fuck all but moan.

Best Thread. Stadium Plans. There was quite a debate among the board, different views being aired until some NIMBY WANK came on with a terribly disguised post about taking longer to travel to the site from BoD than it would take to travel to Dundee etc and was roundly ridiculed before he left and we argued among ourselves again. Under 20's is a very close second.

Best Newcomer. Dad. No-one has had quite the impact as a newcomer since Dave-Min two years running.

Must Do Better Poster. Pudgie. A generally inoffensive character, he's probably just the most high profile poster who will post things that leave me baffled. The "only folk who go to away games know how it really feels to lose" pushes him over the line.

Funniest Poster. Posthumously going to Kelt. Pipes is up there but Kelts untimely death snatches the victory.

The Love to Hate outsider award. James Corden.

The Biggest decline and/or meltdown award. Millertime. Love the guy, but far too mature on the forum now. Love seeing him go at it with folk on Facebook though.

Biggest Gluepot award. Clydesdale Sheep. Although I admire his belief in his own opinion, he resorts to made up fact etc to try and prove how correct he is. Just show a bit of humility and take a step back, acknowledge you've made a cunt of it and move on min.

Lifetime achievement award. SOTR. A four way dance here between SOTR, Boofoon, Henry and Razor. Razor and Henry both had strong cases, but SOTR pulls it out of the bag due to using the same username for his complete spell. Boof would have won, had he not had that week long spell of not posting for unknown circumstances.

In regards to the debate over the new 'Love to Hate Outsider' award, I think it would be more worthwhile if Razor and a camera crew were to actually handover the award to the winner. Would love to see a video of razor approaching the shaved ape with a cheap trophy from Trophies International.

In regards to the debate over the new 'Love to Hate Outsider' award, I think it would be more worthwhile if Razor and a camera crew were to actually handover the award to the winner. Would love to see a video of razor approaching the shaved ape with a cheap trophy from Trophies International.

Wouldnt need a camera crew.

Just head to Pittodrie on transfer deadline day and hijack his pusspage live broadcast.

I'd pay money to see Razor present one of these to him.

4103Dai4JyL.jpg

Best Poster : Tommy closely followed by Daytripping . :trophy:

Most Negative Poster : fuck knows, alright then - DD1903 . ;)

Best Thread : Under 20's . :rumour:

Best Newcomer : Dad i suppose . :oldman2:

Must Do Better Poster : King Street Coon closely followed by his pal ThreeSixty . :swear:

Funniest Poster : Bluto . :laughing:

The Love To Hate Outsider Award : The Gooners . :violent:

The Biggest Decline and/or Meltdown Award : Tup i suppose . :angry11:

Biggest Gluepot Award : not so Sooper-hanz . :nutso:

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award : Bebo . :thehat: